Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6365 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 06:48:08 PM »
anyway, here's a better song than that sappy T.I. shit the streets will actually co-sign concerning Ferguson:

LMAO

what are your thoughts on the song?
it sounds like a parody to me compared to t.i.'s song.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BIGWORM

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »
"Yall face no obstacles or trials shit success is basically handed to y'all"

LMFAO. Ignorance has no color even in 2014. Who's throwing the pity party? Thank god I won't be attending....

aerroc

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2014, 03:13:29 AM »
+1 yep

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2014, 07:41:22 AM »
"Yall face no obstacles or trials shit success is basically handed to y'all"

LMFAO. Ignorance has no color even in 2014. Who's throwing the pity party? Thank god I won't be attending....

exactly... dude is not only super emotional but highly hypocritical as well, I've never seen a poster take so many Ls before on here

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2014, 09:30:59 AM »
Nigga just grouped Black Thought and Cormega with T.I....LMFAO. Jersey niggas man...jersey niggas.

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »
Nigga just grouped Black Thought and Cormega with T.I....LMFAO. Jersey niggas man...jersey niggas.

for real, that would be so laughable if he were to state that in let's say a Bronx barbershop  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2014, 09:00:15 PM »
those emcees are out of your league. go listen to your frank ocean collection u fuckin' fairy !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »
those emcees are out of your league. go listen to your frank ocean collection u fuckin' fairy !

Stop saying "those" like they have anything in common.

Thought and Mega are in another universe. T.I. is almost not even comparable to Young Jeezy, let alone lyrical monsters.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2014, 05:53:54 PM »
i was behind a couple at the store today who identified themselves as from jersey

the cashier said "don't take this personal at all but i don't like ANYTHING about jersey"

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »

Thought and Mega are in another universe. T.I. is almost not even comparable to Young Jeezy, let alone lyrical monsters.
like it or not t.i. is an emcee and he will always be on a level higher than any of them wimps you're listenin' to.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2014, 07:19:09 AM »
i was behind a couple at the store today who identified themselves as from jersey

the cashier said "don't take this personal at all but i don't like ANYTHING about jersey"

8)
the bitch is a cashier ! LOL fuck her and her opinion. tell that bitch to keep baggin' and pressin' those keys and get jersey off her mind.

aerroc

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2014, 09:24:05 PM »
cant wait till this garbage comes out and flops i wonder what excuses ur going to make ti hasnt been Platinum since 2008

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2014, 11:06:11 PM »

like it or not t.i. is an emcee used to be kinda an MC and he will always be still is sometimes.  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2014, 11:08:02 AM »
He's not on a high level of artists who get radio play, let alone the tons of less popular artists who all trump him.

Unrelated: Anyone else laugh that a telemarketer made fun of a cashier?

sav

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2014, 07:46:20 AM »
Front cover:

The following users thanked this post: Marco