Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6368 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2014, 04:54:40 PM »
I listen to Eminem, jay-Z, Kanye West, etc. too...why you talking about relevancy? Lmao.

"Platinum" he said. :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2014, 06:35:56 AM »
I listen to Eminem, jay-Z, Kanye West, etc. too...why you talking about relevancy? Lmao.

no mediocre is in the top 10 right now. I just wanted you to know that. tell ya mom get them lips ready.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2014, 03:11:42 PM »

no mediocre is in the top 10 right now. I just wanted you to know that. tell ya mom get them lips ready.  8)

LOL. Nobody relatively poppin' is making new music right now. The radio still plays "Loyal" and "0-100" because nothing is being pushed right now. T.I. is irrelevant in 2014.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »

LOL. Nobody relatively poppin' is making new music right now. The radio still plays "Loyal" and "0-100" because nothing is being pushed right now. T.I. is irrelevant in 2014.
I don't think you know what the words relevant and irrelevant mean.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
Your sig. sums up both words. Pharrell is relevant, who was part of multiple #1 singles in the world of music and T.I. is irrelevant, who turned to a Australian pop star (who is relevant) to just barely crack a top ten list filled with songs that came out months ago.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2014, 05:27:56 PM »
Your sig. sums up both words. Pharrell is relevant, who was part of multiple #1 singles in the world of music and T.I. is irrelevant, who turned to a Australian pop star (who is relevant) to just barely crack a top ten list filled with songs that came out months ago.
smarten up kid. t.i. and pharrell been workin' together for years.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2014, 09:47:50 PM »
Yeah, so did Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont...worked wonders lmao.

aerroc

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2014, 11:35:16 PM »
ti goofy looking ass is known for his stupid tv show and for being on tmz every week not his music

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2014, 05:43:57 AM »
ti goofy looking ass is known for his stupid tv show and for being on tmz every week not his music
jealousy is a female's trait.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2014, 07:07:48 AM »
Homeboy turned to Iggy Azalea to save this flop. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
Yeah, so did Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont...worked wonders lmao.

lol

bouli77

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2014, 03:05:39 PM »

i know most of y'all are borderline trolling with this TI back and forth just to piss CM off but let's not forget TI was on Blurred Lines not too long ago. he's not in his prime comercially speaking like he used to be but he's still viable. Troublehead (decent album) didn't make much noise and it still went gold within a year. but yeah it's not as good as Jeezy who went gold within a month with TM103 and had a gold single last year with RIP or Ross who also went gold within a month with GFID but i could still see it sell like 300k minimum. I doubt it will go gold that easy though.

Blood$

« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2014, 10:25:01 AM »
I don't troll T.I. or any posters on here, the fact of the matter is that TIP sold his soul, fell off, and he's doing too much too late to try to appear believable in his raps again

Trouble Man was a decent album but dude has not dropped a remarkable project since Paper Trail, Jeezy, Ross, Gucci been owning the trap music lane and dudes just need to accept that

and how dudes put him with Cormega in the same pocket astounds me, Mega is against the industry while TIP is for it... ass backwards groupies lol give those pom poms a rest
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:26:52 AM by Blood$ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2014, 10:56:19 AM »
Definitely no trolling on Cliff. Just facts.

Blood$

« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2014, 11:22:03 AM »
I challenge anybody over here to go make an account on wordofsouth.com and make a bunch of T.I. threads dickriding, see how fast you get ran off there lol