Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6367 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2014, 11:41:19 AM »

and how dudes put him with Cormega in the same pocket astounds me, Mega is against the industry while TIP is for it... ass backwards groupies lol give those pom poms a rest

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2014, 05:13:41 PM »
I don't troll T.I. or any posters on here, the fact of the matter is that TIP sold his soul, fell off, and he's doing too much too late to try to appear believable in his raps again

Trouble Man was a decent album but dude has not dropped a remarkable project since Paper Trail, Jeezy, Ross, Gucci been owning the trap music lane and dudes just need to accept that

and how dudes put him with Cormega in the same pocket astounds me, Mega is against the industry while TIP is for it... ass backwards groupies lol give those pom poms a rest
so t.i. sold his soul and fell off according to you. what's your definition of fell off ? please don't tell me lyrically either after you was just sayin' that new ross and pat is hot FOH. LOL@ ross and Gucci runnin' the trap music Gucci just got an additional 3 years and desperately many droppin' wack ass mixtapes/albums and ross use to search niggas asses for a livin' who the fuck is you kiddin' ? trouble man was fire too y'all tweekin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2014, 06:03:58 PM »
Your sig. sums up both words. Pharrell is relevant, who was part of multiple #1 singles in the world of music and T.I. is irrelevant, who turned to a Australian pop star (who is relevant) to just barely crack a top ten list filled with songs that came out months ago.

i know most of y'all are borderline trolling with this TI back and forth just to piss CM off but let's not forget TI was on Blurred Lines not too long ago. he's not in his prime comercially speaking like he used to be but he's still viable. Troublehead (decent album) didn't make much noise and it still went gold within a year. but yeah it's not as good as Jeezy who went gold within a month with TM103 and had a gold single last year with RIP or Ross who also went gold within a month with GFID but i could still see it sell like 300k minimum. I doubt it will go gold that easy though.

Pretty much. Not as popular as he was in the past yeah but still has a pretty good following and can still make good music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2014, 07:23:15 PM »
what's your definition of fell off ? please don't tell me lyrically

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UE0yTevNHic" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UE0yTevNHic</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »
YOUNG THUG IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO MUSIC SINCE RIHANNA HERSELF

Blood$

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2014, 10:21:47 PM »
I don't troll T.I. or any posters on here, the fact of the matter is that TIP sold his soul, fell off, and he's doing too much too late to try to appear believable in his raps again

Trouble Man was a decent album but dude has not dropped a remarkable project since Paper Trail, Jeezy, Ross, Gucci been owning the trap music lane and dudes just need to accept that

so t.i. sold his soul and fell off according to you. what's your definition of fell off ? please don't tell me lyrically either after you was just sayin' that new ross and pat is hot FOH. LOL@ ross and Gucci runnin' the trap music Gucci just got an additional 3 years and desperately many droppin' wack ass mixtapes/albums and ross use to search niggas asses for a livin' who the fuck is you kiddin' ? trouble man was fire too y'all tweekin'.

all those names I dropped are Project Pat's sons, you can really sit there with a straight face and sincerely say that "No Mediocre" and "All About The Money" are hot but that new Ross joint isn't?  :-[

T.I. had his peak from 2006-2009 and since then he's been inconsistent, he'll drop an "I'm Back" banger but follow up with a shitbag of an album (No Mercy) that doesn't even have the few good songs he made on it, his mixtapes he put out in between were just compilations of shitty songs that didn't make his albums

Trouble Man had it's moments but overall it can't hold a candle to his better albums... Ross been staying consistent if not improving with every release and his mixtapes shit on most peoples' albums if we're talking mainstream/trappers

Blood$

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2014, 10:23:04 PM »
also forgot to mention Gucci just dropped another album yesterday since you mentioned him lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2014, 05:50:45 AM »

all those names I dropped are Project Pat's sons, you can really sit there with a straight face and sincerely say that "No Mediocre" and "All About The Money" are hot but that new Ross joint isn't?  :-[

T.I. had his peak from 2006-2009 and since then he's been inconsistent, he'll drop an "I'm Back" banger but follow up with a shitbag of an album (No Mercy) that doesn't even have the few good songs he made on it, his mixtapes he put out in between were just compilations of shitty songs that didn't make his albums

Trouble Man had it's moments but overall it can't hold a candle to his better albums... Ross been staying consistent if not improving with every release and his mixtapes shit on most peoples' albums if we're talking mainstream/trappers
no mediocre and about the money is way hotter than that ross joint. if t.i. dropped a record rappin' how ross rapped on that song I'd stop listenin' asap. shit is ass ! t.i. has dropped heat since 06 - 09 and his mixtapes are better than niggas albums and trouble man is shittin' on a lot of albums. LOL @ ross bein' consistent foh. I'm gonna stop talkin' music wit you dudes I can't even fathom myself listenin' to some damn 2 chainz, gucci, ross, etc. they are the definition of trash.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2014, 06:10:59 AM »
i have yet to listen to Mastermind but God Forgives I Don't had some of the hottest production in 2012 : Sixteen, Amsterdam, Rich Forever, Three Kings, Maybach Music IV, Diced Pineapples all knock and Ross, without being mind-blowing, did his thing on all of these joints. His delivery is actually very nice. I mean I understand you can't stand somebody comparing any MC to TI but not saying Ross was at least decent on these joints sounds like sheer haterism to me.

I can understand not fucking with Ross for his fakeness but music wise he's good at what he does and has a very good beat selection. That's something that deserves to be praised in this day and age.

Blood$

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:16 AM »

all those names I dropped are Project Pat's sons, you can really sit there with a straight face and sincerely say that "No Mediocre" and "All About The Money" are hot but that new Ross joint isn't?  :-[

no mediocre and about the money is way hotter than that ross joint. if t.i. dropped a record rappin' how ross rapped on that song I'd stop listenin' asap. shit is ass ! t.i. has dropped heat since 06 - 09 and his mixtapes are better than niggas albums and trouble man is shittin' on a lot of albums. LOL @ ross bein' consistent foh. I'm gonna stop talkin' music wit you dudes I can't even fathom myself listenin' to some damn 2 chainz, gucci, ross, etc. they are the definition of trash.

you know we do attempt to discuss others, but you always bring up T.I. no matter who the thread is about lol except this one since it's one about your idol

you listen to and accept Young Thug AND Iggy though, that's levels worse than 2 Chainz or Gucci
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:33:52 AM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2014, 04:58:54 PM »
i have yet to listen to Mastermind but God Forgives I Don't had some of the hottest production in 2012 : Sixteen, Amsterdam, Rich Forever, Three Kings, Maybach Music IV, Diced Pineapples all knock and Ross, without being mind-blowing, did his thing on all of these joints. His delivery is actually very nice. I mean I understand you can't stand somebody comparing any MC to TI but not saying Ross was at least decent on these joints sounds like sheer haterism to me.

I can understand not fucking with Ross for his fakeness but music wise he's good at what he does and has a very good beat selection. That's something that deserves to be praised in this day and age.
to each is own bruh. I'm not a fan of ross his music is not comin' from an authentic place. no hate from me his music is just not my cup of tea dude was searchin' niggas' asses after visits. he on the same side as the police in my eyes.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »

all those names I dropped are Project Pat's sons, you can really sit there with a straight face and sincerely say that "No Mediocre" and "All About The Money" are hot but that new Ross joint isn't?  :-[

you know we do attempt to discuss others, but you always bring up T.I. no matter who the thread is about lol except this one since it's one about your idol

you listen to and accept Young Thug AND Iggy though, that's levels worse than 2 Chainz or Gucci
hahaha y'all wiggers combined got more threads about t.i. than i'll ever have on here. bottom line, none of them niggas you mentioned can rap better than or have music better than tip.

Blood$

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2014, 05:26:03 PM »
pull up all the recent threads I've made about T.I. then if I've made so many lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2014, 05:29:13 PM »
pull up all the recent threads I've made about T.I. then if I've made so many lol
you pull them up !

Blood$

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2014, 05:31:03 PM »
you pull them up !

why are you so uptight? you said I make more T.I. threads than you, so they shouldn't be too hard for you to find then no?