Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6382 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »
Anticipation Thread? LMAO

Blood$

« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »

I know right? nobody in here is anticipating shit, just a bunch of motherfuckers arguing with each other and a few heads getting owned haha

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »
I mean is there something really special about expected to appear on this album?

The single was the one with iggy azaelia right?

Should we make an anticipation thread for the new Jennifer Hudson too?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2014, 05:43:13 PM »

I know right? nobody in here is anticipating shit, just a bunch of motherfuckers arguing with each other and a few heads getting owned haha
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2014, 05:45:54 PM »

he was talking about you homie. everyone clicking on this discussion is seeing you embarrass yourself. 
I'd ease off Tip and the poor attempts at insults for a while.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2014, 05:46:43 PM »
I know how to rile these prags up. all I gotta do is make a t.i. thread and they come runnin' to me like the obedient puppies they are. classic material a.k.a the puppet master.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2014, 05:48:18 PM »

he was talking about you homie. everyone clicking on this discussion is seeing you embarrass yourself. 
I'd ease off Tip and the poor attempts at insults for a while.
go run into a tree wigger me and you ain't got shit to discuss. get lost faggot !

Blood$

« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2014, 05:52:03 PM »
I know how to rile these prags up. all I gotta do is make a t.i. thread and they come runnin' to me like the obedient puppies they are. classic material a.k.a the puppet master.

aye, nothing in here got me riled up this shit is all laughs for me lol of course when this album comes out I'm going to still listen to it with an open mind (unlike some heads) and still leave my sincere opinion of what I hear, if I end up liking it I'll be man enough to admit that and if it's garbage (more than likely to be) I'm calling a spade a spade

but like Bananas said, chill on all the TIP riding for a bit and go post about Jamla or The Roots  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »

aye, nothing in here got me riled up this shit is all laughs for me lol of course when this album comes out I'm going to still listen to it with an open mind (unlike some heads) and still leave my sincere opinion of what I hear, if I end up liking it I'll be man enough to admit that and if it's garbage (more than likely to be) I'm calling a spade a spade

but like Bananas said, chill on all the TIP riding for a bit and go post about Jamla or The Roots  8)
y'all wiggers are silly to me. I think you need to get your home under control first before you talk about who's music I post about. no one is stealin' shit any shit of mines I don't play those games.

Blood$

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2014, 06:07:26 PM »

y'all wiggers are silly to me. I think you need to get your home under control first before you talk about who's music I post about. no one is stealin' shit any shit of mines I don't play those games.

what homie under what control who stealing what of whos?  ???  :eh:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:10:02 PM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »

read that post very slowly !

Blood$

« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2014, 06:14:56 PM »

ok I just did, you actually told me to get my HOME under control before I talk about posting music? that makes no sense, and you aren't specifying what exactly nobody is stealing from you?

spell check my friend, spell check  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2014, 06:20:31 PM »

ok I just did, you actually told me to get my HOME under control before I talk about posting music? that makes no sense, and you aren't specifying what exactly nobody is stealing from you?

spell check my friend, spell check  8)
wigger awhile ago you made a thread about how jokers stole shit from you at your crib. muthafuckas don't even respect you they just went in your crib and took your shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2014, 06:20:32 PM »
lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2014, 07:23:10 PM »
My favorite part about all this is Repeat Material is white.