Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6377 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2014, 07:25:20 PM »
My favorite part about all this is Repeat Material is white.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2014, 07:26:26 PM »
My favorite part about all this is Repeat Material is white.
if I'm white you're straight. since it's a well known fact that you're gay....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2014, 10:40:50 PM »
Anticipation Thread? LMAO
I know how to rile these prags up. all I gotta do is make a t.i. thread and they come runnin' to me like the obedient puppies they are. classic material a.k.a the puppet master.

aye, nothing in here got me riled up this shit is all laughs for me lol of course when this album comes out I'm going to still listen to it with an open mind (unlike some heads) and still leave my sincere opinion of what I hear, if I end up liking it I'll be man enough to admit that and if it's garbage (more than likely to be) I'm calling a spade a spade

but like Bananas said, chill on all the TIP riding for a bit and go post about Jamla or The Roots  8)
y'all wiggers are silly to me. I think you need to get your home under control first before you talk about who's music I post about. no one is stealin' shit any shit of mines I don't play those games.

what homie under what control who stealing what of whos?  ???  :eh:
read that post very slowly !

ok I just did, you actually told me to get my HOME under control before I talk about posting music? that makes no sense, and you aren't specifying what exactly nobody is stealing from you?

spell check my friend, spell check  8)
wigger awhile ago you made a thread about how jokers stole shit from you at your crib. muthafuckas don't even respect you they just went in your crib and took your shit.

:sign_offtopic:

real talk you just reminded me of that, it's truthfully been awhile since I've even thought about it since I ended up finding the joker who did it not long after but to keep it a buck you know somebody is very overly emotional if they bring up random outside personal shit in a music discussion lol that's almost like when you in a fight with a bitch and they just bring up some totally irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the matter at hand that you were arguing over in the first place because they were all menstrual and shit, so with that being said this thread's all yours until the album drops bro  8)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:42:44 PM by Blood$ »

aerroc

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »
Quote from: Kiss My Black Ass ! link=topic=311480I can't even fathom myself listenin' to some damn 2 chainz, gucci, ross, ti, etc. they are the definition of trash.
[/quote

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2014, 12:43:33 PM »
Angriest white boy on the net and in Jersey.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »
Anticipation Thread? LMAO
I know how to rile these prags up. all I gotta do is make a t.i. thread and they come runnin' to me like the obedient puppies they are. classic material a.k.a the puppet master.

aye, nothing in here got me riled up this shit is all laughs for me lol of course when this album comes out I'm going to still listen to it with an open mind (unlike some heads) and still leave my sincere opinion of what I hear, if I end up liking it I'll be man enough to admit that and if it's garbage (more than likely to be) I'm calling a spade a spade

but like Bananas said, chill on all the TIP riding for a bit and go post about Jamla or The Roots  8)
y'all wiggers are silly to me. I think you need to get your home under control first before you talk about who's music I post about. no one is stealin' shit any shit of mines I don't play those games.

what homie under what control who stealing what of whos?  ???  :eh:
read that post very slowly !

ok I just did, you actually told me to get my HOME under control before I talk about posting music? that makes no sense, and you aren't specifying what exactly nobody is stealing from you?

spell check my friend, spell check  8)
wigger awhile ago you made a thread about how jokers stole shit from you at your crib. muthafuckas don't even respect you they just went in your crib and took your shit.

:sign_offtopic:

real talk you just reminded me of that, it's truthfully been awhile since I've even thought about it since I ended up finding the joker who did it not long after but to keep it a buck you know somebody is very overly emotional if they bring up random outside personal shit in a music discussion lol that's almost like when you in a fight with a bitch and they just bring up some totally irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the matter at hand that you were arguing over in the first place because they were all menstrual and shit, so with that being said this thread's all yours until the album drops bro  8)
I'm so far from emotional little buddy you wiggers are comedy to me. my whole thing is: don't try to be a g online when you gettin' hoed offline. I could give fucks about what's said online but offline I hold shit down.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2014, 03:49:45 PM »
Angriest white boy on the net and in Jersey.
anybody who sons you is angry let you tell it. how about you just go and run into busy traffic wit your eyes closed.  8)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:16:54 PM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2014, 05:13:38 PM »
R.I.P. English. :'(

Blood$

« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »
1. King - wow, another song with this title  ::)
2. G Shit (feat. Jeezy & WatchTheDuck) - this might be decent because of Jeezy
3. About the Money (feat. Young Thug) - certified trash/fuckboy music
4. New National Anthem (feat. Skylar Grey) - generic, wannabe Eminem/Slaughterhouse bullshit
5. Oh Yeah (feat. Pharrell) - will be hit or miss
6. Private Show (feat. Chris Brown) - most likely more sappy pop garbage
7. No Mediocre (feat. Iggy Azalea) - a musical abomination
8. Jet Fuel (feat. Lil Boosie) - this should be pretty good
9. Paperwork (feat. Pharrell) - will be hit or miss
10. Stay (feat. Victoria Monet) - not bad but not good either
11. About My Issue (feat. Victoria Monet & Nipsey Hussle) - I'm sure Nipsey will save this one
12. At Ya Own Risk (feat. Usher) - might be alright if Usher gets on his old steez and not his house-music ish
13. On Doe, On Phil (feat. Trae The Truth) - sounds good
14. Light Em Up (RIP Doe B) (feat. Pharrell & WatchTheDuck) - hope this is a good tribute to Doe B
15. Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul) (feat. The-Dream) - probably going to be trash because of Dream
16. Sugar Cane - don't know what to expect from the title but it sounds pretty gay
17. I Don’t Know - me neither
18. You Can Tell How I Walk (feat. Rick Ross) - hopefully will be better than that "Pledge" song they did

this looks like it's going to be his second or third worst album, definitely isn't looking promising "on paper" at all, see what I did there?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2014, 04:27:20 PM »
LOL@ this clown judgin' songs he hasn't heard.

Blood$

« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2014, 08:57:43 AM »

but didn't you already say over and over this album was a classic when you also haven't heard the songs? contradictory much

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2014, 09:01:17 AM »

but didn't you already say over and over this album was a classic when you also haven't heard the songs? contradictory much
i heard enough and know enough to state what I've stated.

Blood$

« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2014, 09:01:57 AM »

i heard enough and know enough to state what I've stated.

as have I

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2014, 09:07:58 AM »
I've heard great things about the album it's gonna be a classic. watch. 10.21.14  8)