Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6363 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2014, 12:28:52 PM »
http://www.wordofsouth.com/myblock/t-i-reveals-paperwork-motion-picture-97811
could care less of the opinions of those who aren't purchasin'. paperwork is gonna be that work.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2014, 12:04:55 PM »
lololol @ "I heard great things". Nigga you don't know anyone. The only person in real life you talk to as a friend is BigSaddot.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »
lololol @ "I heard great things". Nigga you don't know anyone. The only person in real life you talk to as a friend is BigSaddot.
eat a dick cornball !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2014, 04:13:38 PM »
lololol @ "I heard great things".

hahahahaha!  i thought it was cute when he said that too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »
that g shit is fire. a fuckin' banger ! t.i. got mixtape of the year and gonna have album of the year. fuck y'all peasants.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2014, 04:45:02 PM »
album of the year is Step Brothers and it's gonna take a lot more than TI or anyone else to change that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2014, 05:14:15 PM »
album of the year is Step Brothers and it's gonna take a lot more than TI or anyone else to change that
paperwork will be. watch.

Blood$

« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »

shit, nothing that has come out this year has been better than Pinata lol and this damn sure won't be

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2014, 09:48:59 AM »
lol, this won't be a top five mainstream album of this year; let alone thinking about it coming close to Pinata.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »

shit, nothing that has come out this year has been better than Pinata lol and this damn sure won't be

i prefer Step Brothers

Blood$

« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »

i prefer Step Brothers

in all actuality we shouldn't even be mentioning those albums in here lol

when this album drops the only big two it can be compared to of the year is Jeezy and Ross since they're all in the same lane so we'll see how it goes, I'm guessing both of theirs will be superior though based off the tracklist

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2014, 03:58:07 PM »

jamla is the squad >>>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2014, 03:59:31 PM »

i prefer Step Brothers

in all actuality we shouldn't even be mentioning those albums in here lol

when this album drops the only big two it can be compared to of the year is Jeezy and Ross since they're all in the same lane so we'll see how it goes, I'm guessing both of theirs will be superior though based off the tracklist
I'm sure t.i.'s album will be better than both ross an jeezy's.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
(AllHipHop News) On October 21, Atlanta rapper T.I. will release his 9th studio album Paperwork. Tip hooked up with his “Blurred Lines” collaborator Pharrell Williams to executive produce his latest project. The Grand Hustle leader feels his work with Skateboard P will result in an amazing musical combination.

“Aside from DJ Toomp, it’s the first time I’ve allowed a producer to come in and kind of shape my sound as he saw fit,” states T.I. “You must find ways to reinvent yourself in order to remain relevant. And who better to help me than someone as passionate and talented as Pharrell? He found a way to bring a colorful, left-field approach to my blue-collar celebrity. Between his wings and my anchor, we balance each other out. That duality is what makes this project unique.”

Tip also tapped Toomp, Timbaland, and DJ Mustard for production. High profile artists including Jeezy, Iggy Azalea, Chris Brown, Boosie, Usher, Rick Ross, Skylar Grey and The-Dream make appearances on the set. Pharrell is a featured artist on three tracks as well.

“When I first sat down with Pharrell, he told me to think ‘out of the stratosphere,’” adds Tip. “What solidifies the resulting Paperwork is a unique blend of refreshing yet timeless material. As Pharrell would put it, we’re trying to rewrite history.”

T.I’s Paperwork  is available for pre-order on iTunes. The album features the singles “No Mediocre” with Azalea and “About The Money” with Young Thug.

aerroc

« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
Quote from: Kiss My Black Ass !  Paperwork is a unique blend of refreshing yet timeless material. As Pharrell would put it, we’re trying to rewrite history.[/quote

this made me laugh
will any one remember this album in 2 or 3 years i hardy doubt it  ;)