Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6500 times)

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2014, 06:30:17 AM »
LMAO the comments in the bottom are priceless ;D

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.28188/title.t-i-reveals-paperwork-film-plans-album-release-date-cover-art-tracklist

fatboyrule:
Fuck is on his head?

Seor Sosa:
T.I put the Ramos brothers Ello and Gino away for life so how do I know you're not a chevato too

it's a TRAP:
THIS GUARANTEED TO BE THE WORST ALBUM IN TIP'S CAREER FOOLS. EAT UH DICK

Anonymous:
You got enough features on this piece of crap, cuz?

Wessiide:
Is this Dj Khaled album or Game album? so many features. Oh wait even Game has moro solo tracks on his upcoming album. T.I. fell off. His last good album was No Mercy.

Anonymous:
3 solo tracks out of 18. Even Game and Rick Ross thinks that ridiculous.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Blood$

« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »
I was just about to say something along the lines of that Game/Ross comment  :laugh:

I don't ever wanna see someone in 2014 say TIP can hold his own now and these other dudes can't lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »
This is going to be so bad lmfao.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2014, 04:18:10 PM »
LMAO the comments in the bottom are priceless ;D

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.28188/title.t-i-reveals-paperwork-film-plans-album-release-date-cover-art-tracklist

fatboyrule:
Fuck is on his head?

Seor Sosa:
T.I put the Ramos brothers Ello and Gino away for life so how do I know you're not a chevato too

it's a TRAP:
THIS GUARANTEED TO BE THE WORST ALBUM IN TIP'S CAREER FOOLS. EAT UH DICK

Anonymous:
You got enough features on this piece of crap, cuz?

Wessiide:
Is this Dj Khaled album or Game album? so many features. Oh wait even Game has moro solo tracks on his upcoming album. T.I. fell off. His last good album was No Mercy.

Anonymous:
3 solo tracks out of 18. Even Game and Rick Ross thinks that ridiculous.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LOL @ miley's alias hatin' on tip.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »
I was just about to say something along the lines of that Game/Ross comment  :laugh:

I don't ever wanna see someone in 2014 say TIP can hold his own now and these other dudes can't lol
he been holdin' his own and still is.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: September 24, 2014, 04:29:58 PM »
The denial is deathly strong.

Blood$

« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2014, 09:57:28 PM »

he been holdin' his own and still is.

by that logic so is Ross and Game, hell even DJ Khaled holds his own then lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:24 AM »
Kid acts like a fourteen year old girl who believes Justin Bieber is larger than life.

Saddot, how do you chill with this nigga?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: September 25, 2014, 04:04:01 PM »
Kid acts like a fourteen year old girl who believes Justin Bieber is larger than life.

Saddot, how do you chill with this nigga?
suck a dick up until you hiccup fag bait.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2014, 11:15:28 AM »
Grand Hustle/Columbia has announced the upcoming release of hip hop trailblazer T.I’s Columbia Records debut, Paperwork, executive produced by Pharrell, and due to hit retail platforms and digital outlets on October 21st.  Beginning today, fans can pre-order the highly anticipated new album on iTunes. All those who pre-order Paperwork will receive the album’s kickoff hits “No Mediocre” (featuring Grand Hustle/Columbia has announced the upcoming release of hip hop trailblazer T.I’s Columbia Records debut, Paperwork, executive produced by Pharrell, and due to hit retail platforms and digital outlets on October 21st.  Beginning today, fans can pre-order the highly anticipated new album on iTunes.All those who pre-order Paperwork will receive the album’s kickoff hits “No Mediocre” (featuring Iggy Azalea) – a Top Ten smash on Mainstream R&B/Hip Hop charts and currently in Top 5 at Rhythm radio - and “About The Money,”(featuring Young Thug) which has also been a mainstay of urban and hip hop charts for nearly two months. The album track “New National Anthem” featuring Skylar Grey is also available to download for pre-ordering fans. On October 7th, another special instant grat will be offered - the title track “Paperwork” featuring Pharrell.

Most recently, T.I. gave an all-out performance of “About The Money” at the BET Hip Hop Awards.  Taped in Atlanta, the show is scheduled to air on BET October 14th.  The live rendition is but a taste of the 15 track opus (tracklisting below,) with the special Deluxe edition of Paperwork featuring 3 exclusive songs.

One of the most buzzed about albums of the fall, T.I. has described his first Columbia release as ‘of a stellar nature,’ and a golden opportunity to apply all of his diverse strengths to his music.   Globally recognized as a visionary artist and groundbreaking multi-platform entrepreneur, his stewardship of innovative label Grand Hustle, and multiple TV, digital and branding endeavors has made him a catalyst for some of the industry’s most exciting creative partnerships.

T.I. gathered only the best and the brightest for his triumphant solo return.  Paperwork was  Executive produced by Pharrell, and features multiple star-studded collaborations and guest appearances on the album, including Chris Brown featured on “Private Show,” Usher featured on “At Ya’ Own Risk,” and The Dream featured on “Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul),” among others.

Throughout his career, the multi-platinum Atlanta-native has set the standard by which all other hip hop icons are measured, achieving four Billboard Hot 100 #1’s, and selling more than 14 million albums and 30 million singles. One of the most honored artists working today, T.I. has been awarded 11 Billboard Awards, 9 BET Hip Hop Awards, 3 GRAMMY® Awards, 3 BET Awards, 2 American Music Awards and an MTV Video Music Award. His standout collaborations with some of music’s biggest artists include Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Destiny’s Child, Britney Spears, B.O.B., Drake, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West and Swizz Beats. His label imprint Grand Hustle, founded in 2003, enters its second decade of operations as a platinum-plus foundry for some of the most innovative hip hop talent in the world.

T.I.’s success in the visual realm has carried over to movies and television, with the versatile star experiencing remarkable success as an actor, appearing in the hit film Identity Thief and playing a guest starring role in the SHOWTIME series HOUSE OF LIES.  He is also slated to appear in the upcoming Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell comedy GET HARD due out early next year and has been cast in the MARVEL film ANTMAN with co-star Paul Rudd. His VH1 unscripted series, T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle is already in its third season, capturing T.I. as he balances a thriving career, wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle and their loving, blended family of six children.  The series continues to be one of the highest rated shows on VH1.

aerroc

« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
Grand Hustle/Columbia has announced the upcoming release of hip hop trailblazer T.I’s Columbia Records debut, Paperwork, executive produced by Pharrell, and due to hit retail platforms and digital outlets on October 21st.  Beginning today, fans can pre-order the highly anticipated new album on iTunes. All those who pre-order Paperwork will receive the album’s kickoff hits “No Mediocre” (featuring Grand Hustle/Columbia has announced the upcoming release of hip hop trailblazer T.I’s Columbia Records debut, Paperwork, executive produced by Pharrell, and due to hit retail platforms and digital outlets on October 21st.  Beginning today, fans can pre-order the highly anticipated new album on iTunes.All those who pre-order Paperwork will receive the album’s kickoff hits “No Mediocre” (featuring Iggy Azalea) – a Top Ten smash on Mainstream R&B/Hip Hop charts and currently in Top 5 at Rhythm radio - and “About The Money,”(featuring Young Thug) which has also been a mainstay of urban and hip hop charts for nearly two months. The album track “New National Anthem” featuring Skylar Grey is also available to download for pre-ordering fans. On October 7th, another special instant grat will be offered - the title track “Paperwork” featuring Pharrell.

Most recently, T.I. gave an all-out performance of “About The Money” at the BET Hip Hop Awards.  Taped in Atlanta, the show is scheduled to air on BET October 14th.  The live rendition is but a taste of the 15 track opus (tracklisting below,) with the special Deluxe edition of Paperwork featuring 3 exclusive songs.

One of the most buzzed about albums of the fall, T.I. has described his first Columbia release as ‘of a stellar nature,’ and a golden opportunity to apply all of his diverse strengths to his music.   Globally recognized as a visionary artist and groundbreaking multi-platform entrepreneur, his stewardship of innovative label Grand Hustle, and multiple TV, digital and branding endeavors has made him a catalyst for some of the industry’s most exciting creative partnerships.

T.I. gathered only the best and the brightest for his triumphant solo return.  Paperwork was  Executive produced by Pharrell, and features multiple star-studded collaborations and guest appearances on the album, including Chris Brown featured on “Private Show,” Usher featured on “At Ya’ Own Risk,” and The Dream featured on “Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul),” among others.

Throughout his career, the multi-platinum Atlanta-native has set the standard by which all other hip hop icons are measured, achieving four Billboard Hot 100 #1’s, and selling more than 14 million albums and 30 million singles. One of the most honored artists working today, T.I. has been awarded 11 Billboard Awards, 9 BET Hip Hop Awards, 3 GRAMMY® Awards, 3 BET Awards, 2 American Music Awards and an MTV Video Music Award. His standout collaborations with some of music’s biggest artists include Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Destiny’s Child, Britney Spears, B.O.B., Drake, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West and Swizz Beats. His label imprint Grand Hustle, founded in 2003, enters its second decade of operations as a platinum-plus foundry for some of the most innovative hip hop talent in the world.

T.I.’s success in the visual realm has carried over to movies and television, with the versatile star experiencing remarkable success as an actor, appearing in the hit film Identity Thief and playing a guest starring role in the SHOWTIME series HOUSE OF LIES.  He is also slated to appear in the upcoming Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell comedy GET HARD due out early next year and has been cast in the MARVEL film ANTMAN with co-star Paul Rudd. His VH1 unscripted series, T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle is already in its third season, capturing T.I. as he balances a thriving career, wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle and their loving, blended family of six children.  The series continues to be one of the highest rated shows on VH1.

lots of fluff in that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2014, 09:30:19 PM »

lots of fluff in that

Well yeah, this ball licker wrote it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2014, 05:36:34 AM »

lots of fluff in that

Well yeah, this ball licker wrote it.
i didn't write it cocksucker !