Author Topic: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks  (Read 5335 times)

WestSideDon

Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« on: June 21, 2014, 06:10:25 AM »
Sorry, to offer an almost identical topic as my last one, but this one also seems interesting.
Everybody here should know the Last Meal Advance Edition with a whole lotta tracks originally intended for Tha Last Meal, some classic shit on there. Unfortunately the tracklist had to be changed because of the leaking, but at least some of the original tracks are available. There were also some other tracks which I believe were intended for TLM or , which i also got in my music library. But I wanna talk about Da Game and the NLTD Albums. We all know of the ridiculous amount of tracks & albums that were produced at no limit, and I'm sure there were much more songs recorded for these two albums, (or at least for the first one since NLTD was made with almost no NL influence) which remain unreleased or leaked somewhere. Would be cool if someone could offer more information.

Okka

Re: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:13:58 PM »
One that comes to my mind right away is the original version of "Gangsta Ride" with Snoop and Daz. Snoop is dissin' Lil C-Style and Swoop G on the song.

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 05:13:33 PM »
the no limit catalog has always been under raps... it kinda sucks because i would love to hear full songs that were shortened for albums and unreleased and alternate cuts.. a lot of those albums with 20+ tracks have some songs faded out before the 3rd verses and shortened to barely over 2:00... it was BS.. there were a couple kane and able and soulja slimm songs that i would love to hear full versions of... i believe someone from beatz by the pound now owns the catolog so it will be interesting if anything will be different now..

but yea back to the main point.... i havent really heard any 90s no limit leaks happening over the years... unless im just not looking in the right places..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 11:47:10 PM »
all his first no limit singles had a throw a way from the album on the b side i think woof had a song called all on a hoe on it

WestSideDon

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 05:38:17 AM »
One that comes to my mind right away is the original version of "Gangsta Ride" with Snoop and Daz. Snoop is dissin' Lil C-Style and Swoop G on the song.

Yeah, got that one of course. I was always a bit frustrated to see daz getting replaced by silkk the shocker. Like, really ? Silkk ?
But the Beat on the Original Version sound unfinished, and snoops verse on the new one is better.
There should be someone who could do a lil remix, with both snoop verses and daz verse on the new beat. That would be dope.
The b sides on the singles were "Its All On A Hoe" (On the "Woof" Single) and "Full Fledged Pimpin" (On the "Still A G Thang" Single)

Okka

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
I hope Snoop will be workin' with Meech Wells again soon. They made so much classic music together. I've been bumpin' "Gangsta Move" a lot lately.

WestSideDon

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 06:01:09 AM »
Yeah Gangsta Move was dope as hell.
Should have been on Da Game or TD and not on a compilation.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 06:11:20 AM »
"Hooked" from the I Got The Hookup Soundtrack might have been one produced by Soopafly...wish Da Game had more DPG production

Okka

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 06:14:57 AM »
"Hooked" was the best song on that soundtrack, Snoop usually always had the best songs on the NL compilations and soundtracks. One of my favorite Soopafly beats.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 06:22:40 AM »
there's an unreleased version of "D.O.G.'s Get Lonely 2" with Master P & Silkk

WestSideDon

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 07:30:30 AM »
Heard about that one a while ago, but nobody seems to have it.
And "Hooked" was indeed dope, it was also featured on snoops "game of life" movie in the end.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 09:06:29 AM »
Snoop Dogg feat. Master P & Silkk The Shocker - D.O.G.'s Get Lonely 2 (Original)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/55857379/file.html

WestSideDon

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 12:20:16 PM »
Thanks homie, where you got that from ?

Okka

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 12:23:27 PM »
Snoop Dogg feat. Master P & Silkk The Shocker - D.O.G.'s Get Lonely 2 (Original)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/55857379/file.html

Thanks for the hookup.

WestSideDon

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 12:27:16 PM »
Do you have anymore unreleased NL/Snoop Stuff @Mr Wicked ?  8)