Author Topic: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks  (Read 5337 times)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Re: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2014, 02:28:58 AM »
can someone up tha last meal advance?

I had that one day away. It has G-FatherHood on track 10 ft. XZibit. I forget the rest but only about 2 tracks made the album. Same thing with the Dueces and Trays and Dueces, Trays and Foes some hidden cuts on the advances like Nightmare with Mobb Deep.

You aint got shit my nigga. Sittin there talking bullshit like you the man who got the good shit. Stfu.

I reMEMBER You Filipina fuck, we dissed the shit out of you. Hollywood hated you. You got the ALMIGHTY ALKN Wrath to the fullest. How was jail? Got a new man owning you?

Stay on the topic talking your bullshit loc you ratchet transsexual mother fucker.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

WestSideDon

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2014, 12:14:22 PM »
Can you hook it up please? would be dope.

Just looked up my version again. Unfortunately there is a lil problem with it. The song starts in the middle, cuts off after a few seconds and starts from the beginning again.
I'm tryna find a better version.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »
can someone up tha last meal advance?

I had that one day away. It has G-FatherHood on track 10 ft. XZibit. I forget the rest but only about 2 tracks made the album. Same thing with the Dueces and Trays and Dueces, Trays and Foes some hidden cuts on the advances like Nightmare with Mobb Deep.

You aint got shit my nigga. Sittin there talking bullshit like you the man who got the good shit. Stfu.

I reMEMBER You Filipina fuck, we dissed the shit out of you. Hollywood hated you. You got the ALMIGHTY ALKN Wrath to the fullest. How was jail? Got a new man owning you?

Stay on the topic talking your bullshit loc you ratchet transsexual mother fucker.

I made a thread for you in the OG section so I can re0bury you 15 yrs later bangin cuz

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2014, 03:41:11 PM »

Just looked up my version again. Unfortunately there is a lil problem with it. The song starts in the middle, cuts off after a few seconds and starts from the beginning again.

My shit was scratched the fuck up too CUz. Post the just dippin remix lets see if I her.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 03:17:43 AM »

My shit was scratched the fuck up too CUz. Post the just dippin remix lets see if I her.

Ha scratched up... You dopefiend mother fucker we all can see your shit bluffin nigga.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

WestSideDon

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 09:31:18 AM »
Does anybody here know who produced the 2 b-sides "Full Fledged Pimpin" & "It's All On A Hoe" ?
I think Meech Wells did the last one, but what about the first one ?
And where there more b-sides to snoops nl singles that aren't that well known ?
I believe there was a song called "Back Up Hoe" on some single for TLM, but the songs is called "When I Wake Up" on my TLM Advance Version if I'm not mistakin.
And what do you think about the single b-sides ? Did you like them and should some of them made the cut on the albums ?

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
Does anybody here know who produced the 2 b-sides "Full Fledged Pimpin" & "It's All On A Hoe" ?
I think Meech Wells did the last one, but what about the first one ?

Meech Wells did both of them

Snoop & Meech Wells with Kokane on the hook was a classic combination
those guys had a really good chemistry together
it's a fucking shame they rarely get together and make music nowadays

WestSideDon

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2014, 12:06:27 PM »
Ok, I looked it up and the b-sides seem to be

- Full Fledged Pimpin (Still A G Thang)
- It's All On A Hoe (Woof)
- Back Up Hoe/When I Wake Up (Snoop Dogg Whats My Name Part 2)

And I've also seen a promo cd for Bitch Please with "Fathers Day" as a b sides, but I think it was just some dj release and not by snoop & nl. If anybody knows better, feel free to correct me.
And of course rate these 4 tracks, interested on your opinion on these songs.

WestSideDon

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2014, 01:23:22 PM »
And of course tracklists with changes and replaced songs can also be posted here ;)

JeremyM

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
I liked all those b-sides. Back then, I would buy every soundtrack or album that had Snoop on it. Pretty lame, but he almost always delivered a quality song. Hell, I felt so lame buying the SWV album because that's not my thing, but it turned out to be a great remake, of sorts, of the classic DOC song:

WestSideDon

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2014, 06:24:12 AM »
That SWV & Snoop Song is indeed pretty dope.
For the b-sides:

Production is dope on all 4 songs, but I'd like to know who did the production on "Fathers Day". "Full Fledged Pimpin" & "It's All On A Hoe" are both by Meech Wells, and "Back Up Hoe/When I Wake Up" was produced by Battlecat. As I said, dont know bout "Fathers Day".
But here are my ratings:

"Fathers Day" (feat. Xzibit & Kokane):
Dope track, Beat is cool and Snoop & X both fit on the song perfectly. They should really do more songs together. And you should also not forget Kokane on the hook, very nice track overall.

"Back Up Hoe/When I Wake Up" (feat. Goldie Loc)
Very funky track, the Beat is great and Snoop & Goldie both flow over the beat really nice. Perfect song to chill out to in the summer.

"Full Fledged Pimpin"
Absolutely dope Beat by the good ol' Meech Wells on here. Snoops parts are a bit short but cool nonetheless. And the hook is also dope.

"It's All On A Hoe"
Very nice production by Meech Wells on here again. Snoops verses are pretty cool. The only thing that is a bit annoying is the almost 2 minutes of talking over the beat before the song starts. Instead snoop shouldve done a 3rd verse.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:12:15 AM by WestSideDon »

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2014, 09:39:38 AM »
"Father's Day" is Meech Wells too

WestSideDon

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2014, 09:51:00 AM »
Damn Meech really brought his a game back then. We NEED to hear some new shit by him.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again Snoop and Meech Wells had chemistry
unfortunately they rarely do music together nowadays

Okka

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 04:24:09 AM »
"Father's Day" is Meech Wells too

Are you sure? It's a shame he doesn't really post here anymore. We could ask him about that.