Author Topic: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks  (Read 5334 times)

WestSideDon

Re: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2014, 04:37:20 AM »
So, lets talk about an alternate tracklist for "Da Game..", I always thought the album is not the total disaster many make it out to be, but its for sure, along with malice, snoops weakest album. There are some dope joints on it, but also many weak songs, weak production and too much features from the nl camp. But it couldve for sure been better, so I'm asking you to make a new tracklist, you can include all the b-sides for the singles, songs from the soundtracks and also some features from the other nl albums at this time, because almost everytime, you can't really tell whos song it is, because there are always almost all the other souljas featured on every album  ;D

WestSideDon

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 04:29:17 AM »
Hoping to finally get this discussion started ( ;D) I made a lil list with songs from no limit that came out in 1998 which could be included on an alternate tracklist.
As I said before the songs can be easily switched as almost always these songs have like 1 verse by everyone so its pretty much changeable who the track really belongs to.
So here is my list:

-Snoop Dogg - Full Fledged Pimpin (Still A G Thang)
-Snoop Dogg - Its All On A Hoe (Woof)
-Snoop Dogg - Hooked (I Got The Hook Up OST)
-Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Move (We Can't Be Stopped Compilation)
-Snoop Dogg feat. Master P & Silkk The Shocker - D.O.G's Get Lonely 2 (Original Version)
-Silkk The Shocker feat. Snoop Dogg - Throw Yo Hood Up (Charge It 2 Da Game)
-Fiend feat. Master P & Snoop Dogg - Who Got The Fire (There's One In Every Family)
-Soulja Slim feat. Snoop Dogg - At The Same Time (Give It 2 Em Raw)
-Soulja Slim feat. Master P, Silkk The Shocker, Full Blooded, Tre-Nitty, Gambino Family, Big Ed, Prime Suspects, Mac, Kane & Abel, Magic &    
 Snoop Dogg - N.L. Party (Give It 2 Em Raw)
-Master P feat. Mystikal, Silkk The Shocker & Snoop Dogg - Soldiers, Riders & G's (MP Da Last Don)
-Master P feat. Silkk The Shocker & Snoop Dogg - Thug Girl (MP Da Last Don)
-Master P feat. Snoop Dogg, Mystikal, Fiend & Silkk the Shocker - War Wounds (MP Da Last Don)
-Master P feat. Snoop Dogg & Soulja Slim - Mama Raised Me (MP Da Last Don)
-Master P feat. Snoop Dogg - Snitches (MP Da Last Don)
-Master P feat. Fiend, Snoop Dogg, Mia X & Silkk The Shocker - Make Em Say Uhh #2 (MP Da Last Don)
-Kane & Abel feat. Snoop Dogg - Out Of Town B's (Am I My Brothers Keeper)
-Kane & Abel feat. Snoop Dogg - My Hood To Yo Hood (Am I My Brothers Keeper)
-Mac feat. Kane & Abel, Mr. Serv-On, Big Ed, Snoop Dogg & Mia X - Wooo (Shell Shocked)
-Big Ed feat. Mia X, Mac, C-Murder & Snoop Dogg - Make Some Room (The Assassin)
-Skull Duggery feat. Snoop Dogg - Mistakes In The Game (These Wicked Streets)
-Magic feat. Steady Mobb'n & Snoop Dogg - I Got Love 4 Ya (Sky's The Limit)
-Magic feat. C-Murder & Snoop Dogg - No Limit (Sky's The Limit)
-Magic feat. Fiend, Dolliolie of Ghetto Commission & Snoop Dogg - When Drama Came (Sky's The Limit)
-C-Murder, Magic & Snoop Dogg - Dying In My City (Mean Green Compilation)
-Prime Suspects feat. Snoop Dogg & Fiend - My Old Lady (Guilty 'Til Proven Innocent)
-Gambino Family feat. Snoop Dogg & Mo B. Dick - Studio B (Ghetto Organized)
-Mia X feat. Fat Joe & Snoop Dogg - Whats Ya Point (Mama Drama)
-Steady Mobb'n feat. Snoop Dogg, O'Dell & Master P - Ghetto Life (Black Mafia)
-Steady Mobb'n feat. Snoop Dogg - Light Green And Remy (Black Mafia)
-Steady Mobb'n feat. Snoop Dogg - Turn Me Up (Black Mafia)
-Full Blooded feat. Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Shit (Memorial Day)
-Mystikal feat. Charlie Wilson & Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Fabulous (Ghetto Fabulous)
-Mystikal feat. Snoop Dogg & Silkk The Shocker - Let's Go Do It (Ghetto Fabulous)

I hope to get a good discussion started now ! 8) ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:33:14 PM by WestSideDon »

WestSideDon

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2014, 07:47:06 AM »
Ok I'll make the first step and say that the album shouldve featured more of Steady Mobb'n. Like Snoop they were from the West (Oakland I think) and that was also reflected in their sound, if you listen to their albums you can hear that they are not classic nl dirty south albums but strongly west coast influenced. Their song with snoop "Light Green And Remy" was a pretty dope cut from their second album (I think it was produced by Meech Wells) so that would be the first song I would add to snoops album if were talking bout pimping the "Da Game" album.
PS: "Game Of Life" from Snoop & Steady Mobb'n from the "Da Game" album was also dope west coast shit.
Hope somebody responds now, at least for me this seems to be an interesting topic....

WestSideDon

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:44 AM »
This time it's the other way around. Let's talk about a song that shouldve been cut from the album. The first song that I would cut from the album is "D.O.G.'s Get Lonely 2"
Overall a pretty boring song, snoops verse is pretty lame just like his flow isn't exactly on point on it either. And since its just that one verse and the rest consists of singing and snoop talkin its easily skipable.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2014, 07:59:55 AM »
This time it's the other way around. Let's talk about a song that shouldve been cut from the album. The first song that I would cut from the album is "D.O.G.'s Get Lonely 2"
Overall a pretty boring song, snoops verse is pretty lame just like his flow isn't exactly on point on it either. And since its just that one verse and the rest consists of singing and snoop talkin its easily skipable.
hell yeah. also gin and juice II and doggz gonna get ya i would cut from the album. would put all b-sides on the album and the hooked song and don't be foolish with the pound i would put on it.

WestSideDon

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2014, 08:05:59 AM »
Hm, Doggz Gonna Get Ya was actually a pretty cool remake of Loves Gonna Get Ya. What didn't you like about it ?

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2014, 12:31:27 PM »
The beat and the hook. I just dont like this song.

WestSideDon

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
Ok guess you just don't like it but thats cool homie ^^
I always liked it, and i also like Snoops Remakes in General hes one of the few rappers than can always make dope remakes of classic rap songs. Shame tha the didn't really does these kind of songs anymore...
And btw:
What do you think about the Original Version of "D.O.G's Get Lonely 2" with P & Silkk?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 07:39:21 AM by WestSideDon »

WestWestYA

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2014, 08:43:32 AM »
Snoop Dogg - A Lil Mo Dope 2 Smoke  8)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xmf31m

WestSideDon

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2014, 09:08:04 AM »
Snoop Dogg - A Lil Mo Dope 2 Smoke  8)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xmf31m

Where is this from ?
Never heard it before  :o

Edit:
Found it, it was on that "We From The LBC" soundtrack.
Maybe heard it some time ago, but probably forgot about it ^^
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:22:49 AM by WestSideDon »

WestSideDon

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2014, 10:14:21 AM »
So its the other way around again, a song I would definetely add to the album is "Gangsta Move" from the NL "We Cant Be Stopped" Compilation.
Absolutely sick beat by meech wells with the scratches & shit and snoop is absolutely on fire on the track with 3 great verses and a great flow. Expect to see more Meech Wells produced tracks for the album soon. So what do y'all think about this song and should it be included ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2014, 06:09:25 AM »
Especially interested in your opinion on this song and how good it would fit on the Album @Desoto Loco ^^

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2014, 01:53:57 AM »
Gangsta Move is bangin! Snoop better did a whole album with meech wells and not doin this down south no limit shit. It fits perfectly with the album though. ^^

WestSideDon

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2014, 02:59:15 AM »
Yeah, so the next songs i'd include would be "It's All On A Hoe" & "Full Fledged Pimpin"
Both produced by Meech Wells. Your opinion on these 2 songs ?

skriLL

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2014, 01:49:38 AM »
what about this song?
"Get It Up" from Silkk's Made Man album (1999)

credited are Beats by the Pound, but it totally sounds like a Meech Wells beat IMO