Author Topic: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks  (Read 5338 times)

WestSideDon

Re: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2014, 06:19:15 AM »
First were talking bout pimping the "Da Game..." album, later We can discuss "Top Dogg". Since "Get It Up" is from 1999 (Silkks "Made Man" album) and "Da Game.." and the songs i listed are from 1998, this song will be discussed when were talking bout "Top Dogg"
And you are right, "Get It Up" was produced by Meech Wells, Snoop or Silkk even give him a shout out in the song. But where did you read it was produced by BBTP ? Always seen the right Version where it says Meech Wells...

skriLL

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2014, 07:55:27 AM »
First were talking bout pimping the "Da Game..." album, later We can discuss "Top Dogg". Since "Get It Up" is from 1999 (Silkks "Made Man" album) and "Da Game.." and the songs i listed are from 1998, this song will be discussed when were talking bout "Top Dogg"
And you are right, "Get It Up" was produced by Meech Wells, Snoop or Silkk even give him a shout out in the song. But where did you read it was produced by BBTP ? Always seen the right Version where it says Meech Wells...

sure np, i just thought i'd slide in this question while some snoop/meech songs were being mentioned..
i didn't look in the booklet of my cd, but discogs has it listed as a Beats By The Pound production.

WestSideDon

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »
No Problem homie ^^
And Yeah, discogs is wrong here in the actual booklet it surely says Meech Wells

WestSideDon

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2014, 04:56:05 AM »
@Desoto Loco

What do you think of the songs on MP Da Last Don that featured Snoop ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2014, 04:44:31 PM »
@Desoto Loco

What do you think of the songs on MP Da Last Don that featured Snoop ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
Personally if I should include one of the songs from the Last Don album first, I would choose "Snitches". The Beat is pretty cool even if its a rip off of "Gz & Hustlaz" (Of course not comparable with the original), and snoop is also pretty good on this.

WestSideDon

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »
Don't know bout the other 5 songs on the last don tho, whats your opinion on that @Desoto Loco ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2014, 07:19:26 AM »
In order make this more clear I'll start alphabetically with the other nl artists and the songs from their albums. After that maybe I'll include some of the songs outside the nl camp (features).
So lets start with Big Eds The Assassin album, there is only one song with snoop on it "Make Some Room" with Mia X, Mac, C-Murder, Ed & Snoop. What do y'all think of this song ? Would it fit on the "Da Game" album ?

@eyeball @Okka @Hack @doggfather @KrazySumwhat @M Dogg @Infinite @Petey @HighEyeCue @Krayz1e @Do Buy Albums @dnjp4life @donfathaimmortal @Mr Wicked and @David Gutterman especially interested in your opinions on this, cause this still seems an interesting topic. After the tracklist and discussion is finished I think I'll also upload the new improved version of the album.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:22:13 AM by WestSideDon »

WestSideDon

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2014, 07:37:53 AM »
In order make this more clear I'll start alphabetically with the other nl artists and the songs from their albums. After that maybe I'll include some of the songs outside the nl camp (features).
So lets start with Big Eds The Assassin album, there is only one song with snoop on it "Make Some Room" with Mia X, Mac, C-Murder, Ed & Snoop. What do y'all think of this song ? Would it fit on the "Da Game" album ?

@eyeball @Okka @Hack @doggfather @KrazySumwhat @M Dogg @Infinite @Petey @HighEyeCue @Krayz1e @Do Buy Albums @dnjp4life @donfathaimmortal @Mr Wicked and @David Gutterman especially interested in your opinions on this, cause this still seems an interesting topic. After the tracklist and discussion is finished I think I'll also upload the new improved version of the album.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2014, 11:02:19 AM »
Don't know bout the other 5 songs on the last don tho, whats your opinion on that @Desoto Loco ?

Just bought Da Last Don back in 98 just because of the Snoop Features,  I like Snitches alot. Thug Girl was tight and Make Em Say Ugh 2 was tight too. But i'm not sure about what i would put on a custom made da game album. I try to build some custom tracklist later.

WestSideDon

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2014, 10:57:41 AM »

Just bought Da Last Don back in 98 just because of the Snoop Features,  I like Snitches alot. Thug Girl was tight and Make Em Say Ugh 2 was tight too. But i'm not sure about what i would put on a custom made da game album. I try to build some custom tracklist later.

Welcome back here homie ^^
Yeah a custom made tracklist would be cool, but more in the end of the discussion I think.
Would be cool to discuss the particular songs first. So what do you think of that "Make Some Room" Joint ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2014, 07:04:16 AM »

Yeah a custom made tracklist would be cool, but more in the end of the discussion I think.
Would be cool to discuss the particular songs first. So what do you think of that "Make Some Room" Joint ?

Thought it's time to up this thread again...
Especially @Desoto Loco if you're still interested maybe we could finally get this discussion poppin... ;D
So whats youre opinion bout that Big Ed Song ?

WestSideDon

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2014, 07:01:19 AM »

Especially @Desoto Loco if you're still interested maybe we could finally get this discussion poppin... ;D

WestSideDon

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2014, 08:12:09 AM »

cmon no one here interested in this shit ?

Don Seer

« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2014, 08:19:53 AM »
I'm curious about snoop's features on other NL albums/comps collated as a NL Top Dogg 'The Features' or something.. doubt the beats are too my tastes though..