Author Topic: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks  (Read 5432 times)

WestSideDon

Re: Da Game... & No Limit Top Dogg Unreleased/Cut Tracks
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2014, 10:13:26 AM »
I'm curious about snoop's features on other NL albums/comps collated as a NL Top Dogg 'The Features' or something.. doubt the beats are too my tastes though..

I made a thread here some time ago with all the songs snoop did on no limit listed chronologically...
Maybe I'll upload a lil collection soon ^^
But for now it would be cool if you'd participate in this discussion since desoto locco is currently not active in this thread and I'm sure its an interesting topic especially if you wanna listen to all the nl tracks by snoop  8)

WestSideDon

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2014, 07:27:42 AM »
I'm curious about snoop's features on other NL albums/comps collated as a NL Top Dogg 'The Features' or something.. doubt the beats are too my tastes though..

I made a thread here some time ago with all the songs snoop did on no limit listed chronologically...
But for now it would be cool if you'd participate in this discussion since desoto locco is currently not active in this thread and I'm sure its an interesting topic especially if you wanna listen to all the nl tracks by snoop  8)

WestSideDon

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2014, 10:59:18 AM »

MIGUEL--G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2014, 08:43:41 PM »
Add to topic: life in the projects and lil italy ft snoop - doggz ride ..theres a couple more I cant think of right now

WestSideDon

« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2014, 06:30:24 AM »
I didn't add "Doggz Ride" to the list cause its from 1999 and were discussing a custom made tracklist for the "da game" album which is a 1998 release :)
That "Life In The Projects" Song is the sam thing, it's a 1999 release....
But I made a thread about all the songs snoop did on nl where all the songs are listed with years.. ;)

WestSideDon

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2014, 05:48:09 AM »
push

WestSideDon

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:25:57 AM by WestSideDon »