Author Topic: smokers only:  (Read 1441 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: smokers only:
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »
I've never posted when high or drunk. Hopefully if I'm high or drunk, I'm doing something better than surfing the Internet.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 09:56:47 PM »
going on here sober is gay as fucc cuzzin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 08:29:04 PM »
When I'm high, posting on Internet forums just doesn't seem appealing. If I'm high and by myself, I usually just watch entertaining videos/movies/TV shows. I never drink by myself.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 10:04:25 PM »
drinking dolo is for losers on or off the net

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 03:53:47 PM »
i enjoy going on da sauce when high

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 04:12:36 PM »
drinking dolo is for losers on or off the net

i'll disagree to a certain extent....drinking alone usually means you are broke as fuck and can't afford to go out

now if you got mad bucks to blow and just wanna drink alone instead...that's sad.  but if you are broke and can't afford a cab or risking a DUI i understand drinking home alone.  we'll all done it i'm sure.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »
naw not really but someone who drinks regularly might claim that getting stoned alone is the same shit...but alcohol is something i do only to celebrate or during social situations i drink maybe 2 to five times a year and out of those five times i prolly wont get drunk at all. just nicely buzzed. this is just my prerogative i know beer/liquor for some is a much bigger part of their lives and i feel like my views on alcohol put me in the minority but thats my POV. But i do LOVE taking a blunt to the dome all by myself jamming some music or fucking around online...the thought of someone buying a case of beer and staying home and just playing on the internet while drinking just sounds sad as fuck lol

no disrespect to any alcoholics or people with social issues.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:50:23 PM by Petey Wheatstraw »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 06:32:54 PM »
well for me it's the NFL...if the Jets or Giants win i'll drink to that shit no matter if i'm with someone or alone.  or if they lose in a disgraceful way...

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 06:34:50 PM »
im high right now like every day  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 07:59:33 PM »
well for me it's the NFL...if the Jets or Giants win i'll drink to that shit no matter if i'm with someone or alone.  or if they lose in a disgraceful way...

its part of your culture/lifestyle i dig it but that alcoholism gene runs strong in my families genetics so i stay away besides one habit (chron) is enough lol

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 08:22:08 PM »
naw not really but someone who drinks regularly might claim that getting stoned alone is the same shit...but alcohol is something i do only to celebrate or during social situations i drink maybe 2 to five times a year and out of those five times i prolly wont get drunk at all. just nicely buzzed. this is just my prerogative i know beer/liquor for some is a much bigger part of their lives and i feel like my views on alcohol put me in the minority but thats my POV. But i do LOVE taking a blunt to the dome all by myself jamming some music or fucking around online...the thought of someone buying a case of beer and staying home and just playing on the internet while drinking just sounds sad as fuck lol

no disrespect to any alcoholics or people with social issues.

I hear you there, alcohol is definitely meant to be more social. I like a nice mixed drink or IPA sometimes when I'm just chillin but yeah I agree that getting trashed alone generally is not a good thing lol.

Matty

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »
trying some new high CBD varities, like balanced 1:1 with THC. i'm still pretty stoned just not with the 'high'. body feels good but the mood isn't so euphoric. at the same time my mind isn't so clouded and moving all over the place. it's kinda nice for a functional smoke.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »
yeah i tried one like that called gods bud. it didnt get you very high but def took care of any pain issues.

wierd high.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »
i love the euphoric highs

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 03:34:01 PM »
Weed is for teenagers