Author Topic: smokers only:  (Read 1442 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: smokers only:
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »
Nuts are for rodents homos and females.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2014, 02:35:29 PM »
Why you sour peter

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2014, 07:22:46 PM »
trying some new high CBD varities, like balanced 1:1 with THC. i'm still pretty stoned just not with the 'high'. body feels good but the mood isn't so euphoric. at the same time my mind isn't so clouded and moving all over the place. it's kinda nice for a functional smoke.

real spit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2014, 07:28:05 PM »
Why you sour peter

not sour just stating my feelings on nuts like you were about weed. i love sour deisal though, but i never said you were fond of nuts. why would you think i was speaking to you kmacc? are you preoccupied with nuts wildlife or homosexuals or something of that nature?

Matty

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2014, 08:39:01 PM »
trying some new high CBD varities, like balanced 1:1 with THC. i'm still pretty stoned just not with the 'high'. body feels good but the mood isn't so euphoric. at the same time my mind isn't so clouded and moving all over the place. it's kinda nice for a functional smoke.

real spit

which of the high CBD varities were you smoking? i remember harlequin being one mentioned before. i have a few types specifically bred for the higher CBD... a shark shock, sweet n sour & dieseltonic. so far i like the shark shock, mainly indica and gave the effect i wanted. dieseltonic is more like a 50/50 but even without the THC high it's going to my head too much. getting a strain in which is meant to be incredible for body relief, 'blue rhino', much higher THC but still decent CBD. i'd like to try some of the straight blueberry strains but that shit aint really available here.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 10:08:43 AM »

real spit

which of the high CBD varities were you smoking? i remember harlequin being one mentioned before. i have a few types specifically bred for the higher CBD... a shark shock, sweet n sour & dieseltonic. so far i like the shark shock, mainly indica and gave the effect i wanted. dieseltonic is more like a 50/50 but even without the THC high it's going to my head too much. getting a strain in which is meant to be incredible for body relief, 'blue rhino', much higher THC but still decent CBD. i'd like to try some of the straight blueberry strains but that shit aint really available here.

harlequin is the best cbd, i dont get it that often, but when i do it's always fire....u ever fux wit it?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2014, 02:19:20 PM »
ive passed on that strain twice now.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 03:29:41 PM »
u should try it....shits good for makin music

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2014, 05:24:14 PM »
Weed is lame I've said it before step ya game up kids

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2014, 11:10:43 PM »
alright guys its official...the partys over.

kmacc says weed sucks.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »
Smoking weed doesn't make you cool peter

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »
that real purp.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2014, 11:37:42 AM »
Why you sour peter

is that you ridin peter's dick or the other way around gaytime

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »
I hadn't smoked in the last year and a half until May, now I'm back with the program full time. And Seattle's legal weed stores are opening this week.  :raisetheroof:  ;D @ these dudes jumping through hoops to get a dub.