Author Topic: Makaveli Returns 2014  (Read 3121 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Re: Makaveli Returns 2014
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 10:25:42 PM »

ok lets be fucking honest. wub is not FIXED, it is a remix. a bad remix. and lol they still dont have the full version.

little homies is not full .. its not the OG and it simply does not have full & clear outro. this tape is a shame and a sham. these are pappa pooch enhancements that are clearly mislabeled. It is literally intended to decieve. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us is not cdq, because a real cdq one doesnt really exist. They"remastered"  bomb1st.com and tupacnation.net releases. this shit is weak.......

Jmix I appreciate your input. I enjoy bumping these "pappa pooch enhancements" in my car as it doesn't sound like ass.

I respect your opinion & I've listened to all your interviews. I have nothing but respect for you so I'm not gonna go any further into this.

I will continue to support your youtube channel & any work that you put in. + props.

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

aerroc

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 10:45:28 PM »

[/quote]I enjoy bumping these "pappa pooch enhancements"[/quote]

if u really liking these "pappa pooch enhancements" then you ur missing out on the wav files which r much better quality then these "pappa pooch remasters" ;)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 10:53:05 PM »

I enjoy bumping these "pappa pooch enhancements"[/quote]

if u really liking these "pappa pooch enhancements" then you ur missing out on the wav files which r much better quality then these "pappa pooch remasters" ;)
[/quote]

convert them into quality mp3s a post them fellow Makaveli fan.  ;)
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

aerroc

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 10:55:49 PM »

I enjoy bumping these "pappa pooch enhancements"

[/quote]

convert them into quality mp3s a post them fellow Makaveli fan.  ;)

[/quote]

if ur a real makaveli fan shouldn't u be here http://www.tupacnation.net/forum/register.php?referrerid=3283

jmix

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 12:14:00 AM »

ok lets be fucking honest. wub is not FIXED, it is a remix. a bad remix. and lol they still dont have the full version.

little homies is not full .. its not the OG and it simply does not have full & clear outro. this tape is a shame and a sham. these are pappa pooch enhancements that are clearly mislabeled. It is literally intended to decieve. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us is not cdq, because a real cdq one doesnt really exist. They"remastered"  bomb1st.com and tupacnation.net releases. this shit is weak.......

Jmix I appreciate your input. I enjoy bumping these "pappa pooch enhancements" in my car as it doesn't sound like ass.

I respect your opinion & I've listened to all your interviews. I have nothing but respect for you so I'm not gonna go any further into this.

I will continue to support your youtube channel & any work that you put in. + props.

you know what? that is some real shit there and i appreciate it. That is REAL. but on being real, I leaked wub. the people that put this "album" out accused me of degrading it or me personally having it 'tampered with'.. it wasnt. but then they turn around and tamper with it and call it *fixed. it makes no sense. I dont say this outta hate to them , but this is simply a compilation.  bomb1st and Tupacnation that dropped these jewells.. Credit them. you simply cannot tamper with multiple songs, say its cdq and feed that to real pac fans. [Im not saying your not]. but I appreciate your approach, although  I just gotta disagree.. that being said. One Love and thank you.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 12:18:49 AM by jmix »

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2014, 07:21:26 AM »
Thanks for all the DM's & positive feedback Makaveli fans!

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
Good work, Krzieg and good work on your tape as well J-Mix. Heard both, solid.

SIDENOTE:

You know, to be honest, there's nothing sadder than a bunch of 30 year old faggots fighting over some bullshit 2Pac site names, song quality, personal differences, and who does it the best and whatever the fuck. If people really want competition, go box or rob a guy or rob the guy you don't like on the forum.  You know, instead of fighting, those idiots over at 2Pac Forum should join up with the idiots at Bomb1st and TupacNation and have a big ol' 2Pac Kumbaya razzmatazz followed by a 2Pac themed circle jerk and everyone gets a pack of Newports. No, but seriously though, don't you guys find this arguing a bit corny? I mean, c'mon.

aerroc

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »

SIDENOTE:

You know, to be honest, there's nothing sadder than a bunch of 30 year old faggots fighting over some bullshit 2Pac site names, song quality, personal differences, and who does it the best and whatever the fuck. If people really want competition, go box or rob a guy or rob the guy you don't like on the forum.  You know, instead of fighting, those idiots over at 2Pac Forum should join up with the idiots at Bomb1st and TupacNation and have a big ol' 2Pac Kumbaya razzmatazz followed by a 2Pac themed circle jerk and everyone gets a pack of Newports. No, but seriously though, don't you guys find this arguing a bit corny? I mean, c'mon.

not as bad as faggots like you on this forum talking bout irreverent ass artist and music from 30 years ago ya should all get with your uncles and talk about how the west was won lol

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 04:50:33 AM »

SIDENOTE:

not as bad as faggots like you on this forum talking bout irreverent ass artist and music from 30 years ago ya should all get with your uncles and talk about how the west was won lol

You're the one still riding Jevon Jones' nutsack because you have beef with his website admin. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 08:14:44 AM »
i'm so cool i put dubcnn.com in my username just incase people forget what site we are posting on!

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 08:39:54 AM »
i'm so cool i put dubcnn.com in my username just incase people forget what site we are posting on!

Maybe you should tattoo it on the top of your head. At least then you'd have something up there!

aerroc

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 04:41:10 PM »

SIDENOTE:

You're the one still riding Jevon Jones' nutsack because you have beef with his website admin. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

i have no beef with @enigma or tha fakest
tha fakest is just full of himself and enigma thinks he knows everything in hiphop doesn't mean i have beef with them
i agree and disagree with some of the stuff he says u cant agree all the time
is tha realest a fake 2pac? yes he is

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2014, 04:26:45 PM »
Hello all Krzieg here,

RE-UP'd again due to the overwhelming DMs.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/87869403/file.html

Code: [Select]
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/87869403/file.html
Enjoy Makaveli fans!

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2014, 01:16:23 PM »
Correa shut up already ur the weirdest guy or chic on a forum that I've Eva seen