Author Topic: RIP Bobby Womack  (Read 522 times)

Re: RIP Bobby Womack
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 08:58:56 AM »
One thing I noticed a while back was how similar the whole Nas/Jay Z thing was to the Sam Cooke/Bobby Womack deal back in the days. Only difference is Womack was a 1000 times more scandalous than Hov.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 11:10:17 AM »
One thing I noticed a while back was how similar the whole Nas/Jay Z thing was to the Sam Cooke/Bobby Womack deal back in the days. Only difference is Womack was a 1000 times more scandalous than Hov.
real talk. bobby got wit sam's widow three months after he died.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
Peace to Bobby, a great contributor to this earthly experience.
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »

real talk nothing motivated womack more then his own vices and greed

music be good doe

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 01:23:59 PM »
real talk. bobby got wit sam's widow three months after he died.

real talk nothing motivated womack more then his own vices and greed

music be good doe

Yeah, but as a man he was beyond wack, you get the feeling that if he could have bought Sam Cookes corpse he would have skinned it and wore him like a suit just to be closer to his "friend".

Strange dude.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 09:35:31 AM »
lmao yeah it was some wierd shit.

"aye yall check out my sam cooke skin jacket"