Author Topic: the face of rape  (Read 1855 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: the face of rape
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 01:02:54 AM »
 whos's crying? shit apparently me but all i hear is crying in here.
 C'mon guys, you have to admit that some of those pictures are pretty funny!?(and no not just the one of me lol). Not the hentai ones but the facials and the captioned ones. Funny shit.
 And lol you click on a thread called "the face of rape" but then expect it to be a "nice" thread? ha ha?....
 Its a thread about rape so i posted rape faces and memes and pics.
 You guys are so sensitive and defensive and soft and politically correct. over censortised(not a real word).  

And i must admit that daughter comment, after i posted that i thought shit i should delete that but then i thought fuck petey. its not going to hurt his daughter but i hope it did piss you off petey. mate.
 And how in the fuck would i know how old your daughter is? lol at you guys acting like i would know how old she is and like this is real life personal shit in the flesh or something?
 The only reason i even know that he has a daughter is because NIKCC mentioned it once. I have no idea how old she is. Yall act like i know them or have seen her or something....

And lol once again at you guys. You listen to Broytha lynch hung and other violent music but then trip out at what i post. LMAO.
 It really dose remind me of that skit on Eminems MMLP album, the skit where he says something along the line of "people think that cos i cuss and talk about killing people on a record that i really do that shit, well, if you believe that then i'll kill you"
 You think i actually hurt kids and murder kids? LMFAO.
 I think teenagers are hot, i like school uniforms and i like anime girls. Bit different to being a child napping child raping child murder. Just a little bit ey?  :laugh:
 Post the pic again shit keep posting it. Hell i'll post it too if yas want. I could even make it my avatar and sig if yas like?
 Cry babies.
 You guys would be scared for life if you saw a violent anime or played a violent video game or saw a violent movie, huh? Prolly the sort who complain and want things banned and censored.

Oh iam going to hell am i? shit iam gonna loose so much sleep over that. Keep reading your book and preying but at the same time sinning and telling your self that you'll be going to heaven then  :laugh:

Obviously a rapist, bet yall despise and boycott this boi.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:14:51 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 01:04:30 AM »
and i'll remind you guys that i work with shit loads of dudes that have daughters and i act the same(they know i like anime and Japanese school girls and etc) an no one dose shit and i get along with ppl fine so there. Internet and real life aint the same. go watch some anime fellas!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 11:50:36 AM »

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 12:01:53 PM »
lmao @ anything else than the hentai bullshit and krazysomewhat´s whining

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
petey pulling an elano tactic

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 03:36:21 PM »
Nice thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »
and i'll remind you guys that i work with shit loads of dudes that have daughters and i act the same(they know i like anime and Japanese school girls and etc) an no one dose shit and i get along with ppl fine so there. Internet and real life aint the same. go watch some anime fellas!

man, you can try acting like the "normal" guy with a sick sense of humor but the way you wrote and described Petey's daughter hints at you having a sick obsession. 

you seriously need mental help.

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 04:23:52 PM »
and THIS is why Krazy, even as a decent poster conversation wise, will always be known as the sickass pedo of dubcc who's probably brought this place under scrutiny from several law enforcement agencies

Will_B

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 05:44:28 PM »
say word.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 07:15:51 PM »
lmao @ anything else than the hentai bullshit and krazysomewhat´s whining
hypocrites. You whine then Cristie me of "whining"..  ::)
Nice thread
 :D

man, you can try acting like the "normal" guy with a sick sense of humor but the way you wrote and described Petey's daughter hints at you having a sick obsession.  

you seriously need mental help.
Ive never claimed to be normal, not even once. All my mates n co workers and family think iam a weird cunt but i am normal as far as i am not a monster, i am not a danger to society. I dont hurt people. Iam not a sick twisted cunt with no moral's nor conscience.
 I haven't been to jail etc.
 Iam am not an evil despised person.
 Iam just into some weird shit i guess.
 i was just trying to get at Petey. he started it remember. It is his thread after all. lol
 Yes i concede in the past when i drank more alcohol that you guys could handle i poured my heart out to you guys and ranted on about my past lol i cant denie that.
 Lets all just chill and have a cup of tea! ^_^

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:56:55 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »
you are a future kid rapist

thats all there is to it

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 07:58:16 PM »
Dude iam 33. i feel to old and tired already to do that shit. Theres no way i could have the energy and keep up. Just playing with my niece tires the fuck out of me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »
look at this handsome looking motherfucker...keep your asians, children and livestock away from him.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 11:15:45 PM »
pleeze believe it.
 Must admit its nice going for a walk down to my local IGA. Its actually a really nice feelin walkin in and hearing a very pleasant hello and turning to see a pretty little face. I love getting served by aall the pretty teenaged girls there. So nice and friendly and pretty.
 Even tho they jus bein polite and doing what they are trained to do it is a very nice thing.
 Havin a nice lil chat with a PYT.