Author Topic: the face of rape  (Read 1883 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: the face of rape
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »
then you walk out feeling like...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 11:51:16 PM »
ha ha thats actually true.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2014, 08:00:31 AM »
you sound like a 65 year old man talking about your grocery store clerks like that lmao

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2014, 11:53:36 AM »
i dont mean to yabber but i used to be a handsome bloke before i had one too many coldies and developed my gut.
really mate, i might be a bit of a dag now but all the young birds used to yabber about how i was tall and good looking back in the day lol.
if only i wasn't such a wuss i would've been in a pozzy to have a naught with at least a couple of those bloody sluts. my mates at work think i'm cool and gangsta lol so i don't give a shit you gallahs can lair it up all you want. doesn't really bother me lol

its funny some of you act gobsmacked but would probably be into that sorta thing if you gave it a burl. try it out.

Edit: I might be a little off my face but fuck you idiots who want me banned when you listen to brotha lynch and kurupt.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2014, 05:16:55 PM »
you sound like a 65 year old man talking about your grocery store clerks like that lmao
ha ha yeah not shit hey. I seem to have a habit of talking and feeling like i am older than i actually am.
 Like at work talking to the 18 year olds n shit and how fashion and hair styles an music has changed. I find myself saying things like "when i was your age" or "in my day" or "kids these days" ha ha iam like a grumpy old man sometimes and for a while there i kept having nanna naps n shit(afternoon naps).
 I think the fact that i have to get out of bed so evilly early it makes me so tired cos if i want enough sleep i would need to go to bed at grandpa time(like 8:30pm) which i dont so iam always tired.
 I think still being into video games, anime and hip hop keeps me feeling young in some ways but then makes me feel old cos i spend too much time in memory lane and think back tio how good shit was and now life is less fun and more difficult.

Ahhh NIKCC. So, u have petey posting the same pic over and over again and now you have NIKCC telling the same story over and over again. *sigh* you can tell that you two roll together.
 Not only that, whilst i cannot denie telling that story, you do as everyone here seems to do and twist my words, add in bullshit, change my words, out words in my mouth(wtf dose yabba mean!?), i said i was shy not a pussy lol and i said i used to turn down under aged girls because i thought it was wrong now realize i should have because most guys do fuck young girls when they too are young), lmao yeah ok so apparently i claimed that everyone thinks iam gangsta yeeeeeah ok  ::) i may have said that as a joke but even then its doubtful.
 And trust me being with a girl much younger is a good feeling. a feeling of empowerment. But ya'll gonna jump to the conclusion that by that i mean me 33 and her 6 but it is what it is.
 You dont see many rich men with grannies now do ya?

Anyways you get petey n Nickk postin same shit again and again, do buy albums crying again and again and me explaining myself and defending my self again and again.

This forum like dejavu!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2014, 05:19:51 PM »
lets just all feel good!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/B_7nWkYLrKI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/B_7nWkYLrKI</a>

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 06:47:52 PM »
ha ha yeah not shit hey. I seem to have a habit of talking and feeling like i am older than i actually am.
 Like at work talking to the 18 year olds n shit and how fashion and hair styles an music has changed. I find myself saying things like "when i was your age" or "in my day" or "kids these days" ha ha iam like a grumpy old man sometimes and for a while there i kept having nanna naps n shit(afternoon naps).
 I think the fact that i have to get out of bed so evilly early it makes me so tired cos if i want enough sleep i would need to go to bed at grandpa time(like 8:30pm) which i dont so iam always tired.
 I think still being into video games, anime and hip hop keeps me feeling young in some ways but then makes me feel old cos i spend too much time in memory lane and think back tio how good shit was and now life is less fun and more difficult.

Ahhh NIKCC. So, u have petey posting the same pic over and over again and now you have NIKCC telling the same story over and over again. *sigh* you can tell that you two roll together.
 Not only that, whilst i cannot denie telling that story, you do as everyone here seems to do and twist my words, add in bullshit, change my words, out words in my mouth(wtf dose yabba mean!?), i said i was shy not a pussy lol and i said i used to turn down under aged girls because i thought it was wrong now realize i should have because most guys do fuck young girls when they too are young), lmao yeah ok so apparently i claimed that everyone thinks iam gangsta yeeeeeah ok  ::) i may have said that as a joke but even then its doubtful.
 And trust me being with a girl much younger is a good feeling. a feeling of empowerment. But ya'll gonna jump to the conclusion that by that i mean me 33 and her 6 but it is what it is.
 You dont see many rich men with grannies now do ya?

Anyways you get petey n Nickk postin same shit again and again, do buy albums crying again and again and me explaining myself and defending my self again and again.

This forum like dejavu!

just fuckin wit ya mate...no hard feelins, roite?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »
 Are you trying to sound Australian? if so you fail reeeeeeeeeeally really epically mate. lol. Your closer to soundin like a pom (an Englishmen).  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 11:46:02 PM »
the shit about Petey's daughter is disgusting

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 11:58:50 PM »
dont lie it made you horny.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2014, 10:16:41 AM »
Are you trying to sound Australian? if so you fail reeeeeeeeeeally really epically mate. lol. Your closer to soundin like a pom (an Englishmen).  :laugh:

you didnt even know what yabber means...you're not a real australian dawg.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »
 i have never heard anyone say that ever, fair dinkum mate.