Author Topic: Drop Your Questions For RBX Tha Narrator  (Read 1674 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: Drop Your Questions For RBX Tha Narrator
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2014, 01:14:29 AM »
Does he work for himself or does he work to please his fans?
Does he consider the westcoast rap fanbase to be hard to please and if so, why?
What's the decision in his career he regrets the most?
Who are his own greatest inspirations?
How would he rate himself as a rapper, on a scale of 1-10?
What does he consider the best time period in his rap career and why?
Does he consider the typical subject matter in rap to be restrictive? If so, why?
Where does he see himself ten years from now?
Does he think he gets the credit he deserves and why?
Were there ever plans to make albums with Group Therapy or with Dogghouse Heavyweights (with CPO)?
Are there any songs he regrets making or verses he regrets doing?
What does he consider his best song and why?
Who is his favorite producer to work with and why?

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2014, 01:56:22 AM »
Ask em why he ate suges chicken lmao !!
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 01:58:24 AM »
Nah my nigga the sloth got the good questions tho   8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

dnjp4life

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2014, 02:11:07 AM »
Please ask RBX whether there is in fact a version of 'Blunt Time' with 2Pac, The Lady of Rage and Dr. Dre rapping on it, so that the rumour can be put to bed.

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2014, 02:58:20 AM »
Please ask RBX whether there is in fact a version of 'Blunt Time' with 2Pac, The Lady of Rage and Dr. Dre rapping on it, so that the rumour can be put to bed.

Okka

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2014, 03:14:41 AM »

Where did you hear about this? I doubt this is real.

dnjp4life

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 03:35:11 AM »

There has been a rumour around for a while now (I don't know where it originated), that Dr. Dre made the beat to 'Blunt Time' while he was still a part of Death Row Records, and that 2Pac heard it and added a verse to the already completed track.  I doubt it's real too but it would be good to know for sure.

Okka

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2014, 03:38:51 AM »

There has been a rumour around for a while now (I don't know where it originated), that Dr. Dre made the beat to 'Blunt Time' while he was still a part of Death Row Records, and that 2Pac heard it and added a verse to the already completed track.  I doubt it's real too but it would be good to know for sure.

I remember somethin' about Pac not diggin' the beat? That's why it didn't end up on "All Eyez On Me". I think the beat was for Dre's second album originally.

BIGWORM

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 05:42:19 AM »
Which of "the chronic" songs did he ghost write?
What are the songs he ghost write for snoop?
Why did he leave death row?
What was his relationship with the D.O.C. Past n present?
Who are his top 5 M.C's?

WestSideDon

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2014, 06:58:05 AM »
RBX ghostwriting for snoop seems unlikely to me. His lyrical style is completely different than snoops. Also don't think that he wrote for Dre on the Chronic, it was snoop and d.o.c. who did that.

Okka

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2014, 07:03:23 AM »
RBX ghostwriting for snoop seems unlikely to me. His lyrical style is completely different than snoops. Also don't think that he wrote for Dre on the Chronic, it was snoop and d.o.c. who did that.

RBX wrote "Let Me Ride". He also wrote for Snoop. RBX even used one of the verses from "Nigga Named Dave" on his debut album.

WestSideDon

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2014, 07:17:44 AM »
Yeah but that Nigga Named Dave Song sounds like old school snoop lyrics. Also a part of that song was used by snoop on "Midnight Love" and on RBX Version he just changed the name of the character to Eli and some of the lyrics were a bit modified. I also heard that the song was a first version of Murder Was The Case or you could say a prototype for it. Thats why MWTC has the DeathAfterVizualizingEternity written in Brackets behind the song title. Also RBX debut album came out way later than that song, could also be the other way around. I even think so. But who knows but snoop and RBX.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:41:55 AM by WestSideDon »

Okka

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2014, 10:24:57 AM »
Yeah but that Nigga Named Dave Song sounds like old school snoop lyrics. Also a part of that song was used by snoop on "Midnight Love" and on RBX Version he just changed the name of the character to Eli and some of the lyrics were a bit modified. I also heard that the song was a first version of Murder Was The Case or you could say a prototype for it. Thats why MWTC has the DeathAfterVizualizingEternity written in Brackets behind the song title. Also RBX debut album came out way later than that song, could also be the other way around. I even think so. But who knows but snoop and RBX.

"Nigga Named Dave" was never released officially though. I know Snoop used a verse from it on "Midnight Love". He has also used it in some unreleased songs, with slight changes in the lyrics. I'm not sure who wrote that verse, but Bad Azz wrote Snoop's first verse. Oh yeah, RBX also wrote the remix of "Deep Cover" with Snoop.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
ask him if hes got teenage grandkids. i heard he was like 60

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2014, 12:40:43 PM »
ask him if hes got teenage grandkids. i heard he was like 60

no Krazy