Author Topic: Drop Your Questions For RBX Tha Narrator  (Read 1665 times)

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
Re: Drop Your Questions For RBX Tha Narrator
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2014, 02:31:28 PM »
I would like to know if he still have some of the x2, x3 mixtapes and if they will be available sometime soon again?

WestSideDon

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
Yeah but that Nigga Named Dave Song sounds like old school snoop lyrics. Also a part of that song was used by snoop on "Midnight Love" and on RBX Version he just changed the name of the character to Eli and some of the lyrics were a bit modified. I also heard that the song was a first version of Murder Was The Case or you could say a prototype for it. Thats why MWTC has the DeathAfterVizualizingEternity written in Brackets behind the song title. Also RBX debut album came out way later than that song, could also be the other way around. I even think so. But who knows but snoop and RBX.

"Nigga Named Dave" was never released officially though. I know Snoop used a verse from it on "Midnight Love". He has also used it in some unreleased songs, with slight changes in the lyrics. I'm not sure who wrote that verse, but Bad Azz wrote Snoop's first verse. Oh yeah, RBX also wrote the remix of "Deep Cover" with Snoop.

You got any Proof for this ?

Diggfinger

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2014, 12:24:24 AM »
Read The Title  8)

Good stuff!

1) Ask him about his new mixtape (producer, features etc.) although I am sure you will be talking about that (see image below)>
2) would he ever consider doing a one-producer exclusive album (No Mercy No Remorse, RBX Files)? These always turned out to be his best albums.
3) Will he be appearing on Snoop's GGN   8)
4) Concerning his Snoop on Doggystyle/Dogghouse records - X appeared on a number of projects such as the Doggy-Style All Star album, Tha Eastsidaz, Paid Tha Cost, Chuuch mixtapes etc. - how did he plan to leverage these appearances to aid his own career? Was there ever any talks with Snoop or another label to release a RBX album??
5) Any plans for a full length album soon? Is Equinox still coming?

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:28:57 AM by Diggfinger »

Okka

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 12:27:55 AM »
Yeah but that Nigga Named Dave Song sounds like old school snoop lyrics. Also a part of that song was used by snoop on "Midnight Love" and on RBX Version he just changed the name of the character to Eli and some of the lyrics were a bit modified. I also heard that the song was a first version of Murder Was The Case or you could say a prototype for it. Thats why MWTC has the DeathAfterVizualizingEternity written in Brackets behind the song title. Also RBX debut album came out way later than that song, could also be the other way around. I even think so. But who knows but snoop and RBX.

"Nigga Named Dave" was never released officially though. I know Snoop used a verse from it on "Midnight Love". He has also used it in some unreleased songs, with slight changes in the lyrics. I'm not sure who wrote that verse, but Bad Azz wrote Snoop's first verse. Oh yeah, RBX also wrote the remix of "Deep Cover" with Snoop.

You got any Proof for this ?

RBX is credited as a writer on "187Um" and Bad Azz himself said that he wrote Snoop's first verse on "Midnight Love".

Jimmy H.

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »
Ask him if he has any recollection of the proposed duo album with E. White on Doggystyle and whose idea that one was?

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2014, 12:36:02 AM »
Does he plan to keep saying 'AND THERE YOU HAVE IT' at the end of every track til he retires?

Jk

soopa-man

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2014, 12:27:37 PM »
Does he have any music from his time at aftermath? Or any tracks he tell us about that he was involved in during his time there? What happened to the "dogg's for life" song that was supposed to be on the 2001 album that the source reviewed? It had dre kurupt snoop and RBX on it and it never ended up on am album... World he release the track?
Would he ever talk snoop in to doing a full fledge dpg album with all the chronic crew members writing and rapping together one least time even if dre is not involved there is dope producers out there..

So Much Style

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »
did he really ever murder someone? if so how many?  8)
So much style back at it again

Okka

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
I wonder if this interview is even gonna happen. What's up, Tha Psycho Hustla?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 07:08:13 PM »
did he really ever murder someone? if so how many?  8)

a better question would be "how many people have you murdered"

awol22222

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
 ??? No responses

Okka

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2014, 03:00:58 AM »
What's goin' on with the interview, Tha Psycho Hustla?

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2014, 03:40:46 AM »
Ask him why he's so dismissive of Suge's iron on gangsta stripes. Whats the real deal with Uncle Phil?

doggfather

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »
where is this interview?!

already happened?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2014, 12:35:41 PM »
ask him why doesn't respect your journalism game enough to do the interview...was it the thick accent or the sound of you fapping in the background during the interview?