Author Topic: Final call to ban Krazy  (Read 3940 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Final call to ban Krazy
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 10:45:17 AM »
Will if that's true you are a fucking low life. I previously only thought of you as a geeky bloke w bad teeth and a 5 head.

I don't want to start E-slapping you around again but if these allegations are true I have no choice.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
Will if that's true you are a fucking low life. I previously only thought of you as a geeky bloke w bad teeth and a 5 head.

I don't want to start E-slapping you around again but if these allegations are true I have no choice.

LMAO I've missed you man

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 12:45:29 PM »

LMAO I've missed you man

What say you on the allegations within thread Will?

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »

LMAO I've missed you man

allegations :monkey_piss:

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 01:13:35 PM »

Say what you want about Will, but I don't think he'd do something like that.

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »

LMAO I've missed you man

allegations :monkey_piss:

Good. I did not think you were that low.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:36 PM »
He will be back when he realizes that he misses the attention he gets from posting the filth that he is. Which is by the end of next week.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 11:40:03 PM »
Krazy will be back posting perverted filth to get attention and William will continue with his shady stalker shit.
Thats just how it goes around here.

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 12:10:03 AM »
Krazy will be back posting perverted filth to get attention and William will continue with his shady stalker shit.
Thats just how it goes around here.

Says my shady stalker

You shouldn't snoop where your nose don't belong.
Just a friendly warning Heinz

Heinz

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2014, 05:36:54 AM »

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »
LMAO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »
me and will were bickering etc i dont doubt he seen the pics before they were ever posted its not in his nature to maliciously do some shit like that though.

but i know who did what i also know the cpl ppl on here that stalk my profile using open profiles of my mutual friends on fb...i dont mind at all cats should just send me the real invite from their profile.

grain of salt, my friends.

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 01:21:42 PM »
me and will were bickering etc i dont doubt he seen the pics before they were ever posted its not in his nature to maliciously do some shit like that though.

but i know who did what i also know the cpl ppl on here that stalk my profile using open profiles of my mutual friends on fb...i dont mind at all cats should just send me the real invite from their profile.

I gotta speak on this one even tho P threw it in casual

This is 100% not the case u know i don't fux with dishonourable shit even on forums where really it 'shouldn't' matter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »

This is 100% not the case u know i don't fux with dishonourable shit even on forums where really it 'shouldn't' matter

i didnt really see you as being the type of person to promote this shit but i dont doubt like many others u might have got a chuckle off it or so and its no big deal ive laughed at FAR WORSE but certain ppl know they wont ever be in my graces again and they know why.

i keep shit moving

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 01:43:48 PM »

i didnt really see you as being the type of person to promote this shit but i dont doubt like many others u might have got a chuckle off it or so and its no big deal ive laughed at FAR WORSE but certain ppl know they wont ever be in my graces again and they know why.

i keep shit moving

Was one of the true WTF moments on the forum since I been on here. I saw the thread then it was gone (seemed within minutes)