Author Topic: Recent Threads @ Da-Sauce.......4th of July Edition  (Read 496 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Recent Threads @ Da-Sauce.......4th of July Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »
Wow sounds like you guys had a great 4th of July

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 09:36:44 PM »
When are you gonna stop promoting bullshit and start promoting hip-hop.... Is your forum a hip-hop forum or a troll, photoshop, and bullshit forum?   

Why don't you promote my battle with Sccit.  That would give you something more constructive to do over there.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 10:51:17 PM »
When are you gonna stop promoting bullshit and start promoting hip-hop.... Is your forum a hip-hop forum or a troll, photoshop, and bullshit forum?   

Why don't you promote my battle with Sccit.  That would give you something more constructive to do over there.

Uh, it's his thread..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »

Uh, it's his thread..

Uhhh... it's his dick in your mouth... I'm on rap.fm come battle me there now and quit talking shit you internet troll
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 12:48:18 AM »

Uh, it's his thread..

Uhhh... it's his dick in your mouth... I'm on rap.fm come battle me there now and quit talking shit you internet troll

Uhh Remedy one of the chill posters here dude he's just posting factuallities

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 01:45:58 AM »

Uh, it's his thread..

Remedy is only chill... Relatively speaking he is chill.... Relative to the perverts and other fuccs at the forum he is chill.... but he is still spineless just like Heinz and the rest of um.....

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 10:53:24 AM »

Uh, it's his thread..

Remedy is only chill... Relatively speaking he is chill.... Relative to the perverts and other fuccs at the forum he is chill.... but he is still spineless just like Heinz and the rest of um.....

Wow, where to start here..You were calling out a dude in a thread that wasn't made by him so I pointed that out, now the other guy's dick is in my mouth...really sound logic there. "Spineless just like Heinz and the rest of um.." What in the world are you talking about? "Spineless just like Heinz,". Dude, all I've ever done is just speak on what I see, and I've never given a shit what other people here are doing, before you try to come at me with your "clownz" bullshit.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 12:46:04 PM »
Is your forum a hip-hop forum or a troll, photoshop, and bullshit forum?   

all of the above

Heinz

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 12:51:42 PM »

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 03:28:42 PM »
We hoopin' this weekend level 2 thread posted.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 08:38:05 PM »
I'm still waiting on volume 2 of giving baths at the nursing home.. Nite had some dope replies in volume 1 that he deleted because he was saving em for the sequel

Matty

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 07:18:45 PM »

snoop seems to be quite enraptured by a young britney :heart: