Author Topic: Likin the.................  (Read 769 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Re:Likin the.................
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2003, 02:58:46 AM »
No I'm not 9 years old. what do u want me to say? Nothing else to define it, ass crack, ass, alleyway, back passage what do u want. Fuck it aint rocket science u know what it is.

Overseer: Says yes to being curious

One day you will all give it a go, I know it's running through your mind now that I've mentioned it. Picture a 10/10 girl with the finest body and skin ever and tell me you wouldnt. Ha, u all would.

WHEN I try it, I'll tell u all what it's like on this post aight my niggaz

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2003, 03:00:49 AM »
juss a word of advice... watch out for turtle heads  ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2003, 03:04:01 AM »
lol..... its just that bumhole sounds really childish.... thats all...
yes if it was a 10/10 chick i might out of curiosity. but not if it was an ordinary chick.

kick ass album

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2003, 03:04:20 AM »
Well I might try it Tonight I'll let you know how it went down or better yet I can tape it and post it up here!!!!! Haha, yeh nigga Im gonna do some heavy ass shit like that, post it up.

Any requests from the audience eg Role Playing etc. Nah Im playin, but I wouldnt mind taping it jus for us both.

Back to topic, females DO enjoy this, I was speaking to a friend of mine and he said yet again that they enjoy it and the sex after is even better, they'll luv ya for it. OpTiCaL theres a hint of grounskeeper willie

Dont get ya bro...please elaborate further  ???

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2003, 03:05:30 AM »
juss a word of advice... watch out for turtle heads  ;D

LMAO..... thanks for the advice

kick ass album

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2003, 04:34:39 AM »
tHATS

Overseer
THe aNsWeR   Both Curious

U see it's not rare for a guy to want to please his women so we as men have to go to extreme lengths to cary out the complicated task to please some bitch. That's 3 guys here ready to get the tounge out and start likin that thing as if it was a melting dripping ice cream seeping out the sides.

And OpTiCaL there's nothing further to say. Girls enjoy it, they get all exited and they fuck u better so us men we like getting fucked better, u know I luv it when a girls fuks u when shes exited or been pissed off  at u.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2003, 04:59:41 AM »
lol.... i didn't say i'm curious i just said i'd consider doing something else there if asked... but i'd have to be asked. I wouldnt go asking, trying or wouldnt be wanting to do it myself... but yea... the point is to please, everyone has they own taste... if u wanna eat shit thats up to u

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2003, 05:06:50 AM »
lol.... i didn't say i'm curious i just said i'd consider doing something else there if asked... but i'd have to be asked. I wouldnt go asking, trying or wouldnt be wanting to do it myself... but yea... the point is to please, everyone has they own taste... if u wanna eat shit thats up to u

Lmao...aint that the truth...
..soooo u mean that real nasty fuc me now (from behind) type of thing as opposed to the sensual smooth chocolate thing...its all good for me i like both...a bit of variety in a relationship is all good
 ;)

Kaidy

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2003, 05:48:41 AM »
One day you will all give it a go, I know it's running through your mind now that I've mentioned it. Picture a 10/10 girl with the finest body and skin ever and tell me you wouldnt. Ha, u all would.

I don't care if the bitch is a superdime with a pussy from pleasure island, its still the same thing coming out of her dook-chute, and my mouth aint going nowhere near it. fingers maybe, dick occasionally, tongue never be
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 05:49:06 AM by Kaidy »

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2003, 05:50:42 AM »
^ werd

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2003, 07:08:22 AM »
 ;D haha I see we still have a lot of inexperienced children on these boards who think sex is all about stickin a dick in there and thats it. The best sex is what you do before it kids, and the atmosphere around you too.
These will be the same nerds who think a finger in and out, in and out, in and out is gonna do the trick, hell no. I get plenty of love cause u need to know how to treat a women with respect and fill her head full of shit til she be eating out your hand.

Kaidy

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2003, 08:02:23 AM »
Yea we're all inexperienced kids because we don't want to taste ass. great logic

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2003, 09:16:17 AM »
There's no way in hell I'm eating ass.  I can eat pussy for days tho  ;).

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2003, 12:18:00 PM »
God wake me up, please, this thread makes me cry.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2003, 12:39:38 PM »
Dude you eat ass...??? that's like basicaly tastin' shit......you that shit is nasty man... :-X
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/