Author Topic: Likin the.................  (Read 740 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:Likin the.................
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2003, 06:56:27 PM »
dam yall see how drugs and alcohol effects u. day can turn yo ass into a asseater! lol! im kiddin but to me dat shits just to freakky for mee

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2003, 12:36:32 AM »
like i said man...just scrub that bitches ass real good.and dump some champaigne down her ass then go to work....some of you guys need to get more freaky...chicks love freaky
That they do. They love getting it done, and because you've gave them such a treat, they eat outta your hands and do anythin u want. THATS how u get a girl to be obsessed with you and wanna stay with you. Have you lil kids ever wondered or said to yourself -> Damm why does that nice smiley girl keep going back to that loser or that bastard who's got nothing going for himself?? well, personality makes up about 40% the other 60% is based on what the sex is like, and if you like it routine on top like a barbarian then she gona leave you. So here I'll debut the new motto. If you want your women to stay and know her role! Then Lick her bumhole

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2003, 12:41:03 AM »
aka Kiss her ass.... lol

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2003, 12:44:01 AM »
Hell no u lick it like a dripping cream cone lickin it round the sides in shit to make sure tyhe cream dont spill, lick it like a sour pop stick.

And for a European you up awfully damm early, what the hell u up for at this time?

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2003, 12:44:24 AM »
Is it to lick bumhole??  ;D

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2003, 12:45:07 AM »
That they do. They love getting it done, and because you've gave them such a treat, they eat outta your hands and do anythin u want. THATS how u get a girl to be obsessed with you and wanna stay with you. Have you lil kids ever wondered or said to yourself -> Damm why does that nice smiley girl keep going back to that loser or that bastard who's got nothing going for himself?? well, personality makes up about 40% the other 60% is based on what the sex is like, and if you like it routine on top like a barbarian then she gona leave you. So here I'll debut the new motto. If you want your women to stay and know her role! Then Lick her bumhole

ya however or wutever u do 2 get the girl THATS how u keep her... if its givin her a rim job then givin her rim jobs is wut u do 2 keep her lol if its makin her laugh 24/7 then makin her laugh 24/7 is wut u gotta do

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2003, 12:52:36 AM »
Hell no u lick it like a dripping cream cone lickin it round the sides in shit to make sure tyhe cream dont spill, lick it like a sour pop stick.

And for a European you up awfully damm early, what the hell u up for at this time?

uhhh i'm at work... 9:40 aint early for workin ppl...

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2003, 01:39:32 AM »
Oh yeh, shit, Im late for McDonalds :-[

Yeh Agree with Lazy there. All girls are different and Humour plays an important role in some relationships. But sex is the most important. Some girls are nice and LOOK beyond it but DONT feel beyond it cause were all mammals and..... well lets just say we all wanna fuk

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2003, 09:41:31 AM »
This thread is making me cry.

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2003, 10:28:05 AM »
Try it out on your dog, if that doesnt work dont try it on your girl

SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2003, 10:39:14 AM »
MICKAVELI?> You mean you have never fingered ur own arse? next time u have a bath get some lube and try it. then if u wanna taste what it like licking asss suck ya fingerz after it. It tastes so good with its clean backdoor scent attached. U must get it right pound my bottom. pump it good and lube up my ass. slather it with saliva, prob it with ya tongue, me pushing up into ya face,take a handfull o vaseline, smear it over ya swollen member, then take two coated fingers, and insert them gently in my ass  ;D

« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 10:43:52 AM by Take That »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2003, 10:42:33 AM »
I never understood the whole asshole thing. Even the idea of likin' ass is disgusting to me. :-X I'd just leave her hole alone... Besides - wouldn't it be just the same as doin' it with a man? I mean, an asshole is an asshole.

Quakaveli

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2003, 10:46:31 AM »
MICKAVELI?> You mean you have never fingered ur own arse? next time u have a bath get some lube and try it. then if u wanna taste what it like licking asss suck ya fingerz after it. It tastes so good with its clean backdoor scent attached. U must get it right pound my bottom. pump it good and lube up my ass. slather it with saliva, prob it with ya tongue, me pushing up into ya face,take a handfull o vaseline, smear it over ya swollen member, then take two coated fingers, and insert them gently in my ass  ;D

God you need therapy

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2003, 10:49:01 AM »
why? jus dont do it after eating peanut butter. the lil hard bits arnt to nice

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2003, 11:00:21 AM »
why? jus dont do it after eating peanut butter. the lil hard bits arnt to nice
ur sick!