Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3868 times)

Sccit

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2014, 06:22:14 PM »
Infinite im bout to give my pops 3 gz right now because the EDD just drained his account on some bullshit.. What have you done for your family lately? Speak on it.

This just fuccing shows how alienated you are from reality cuzz...

...take your parents out of the picture, and strike out on your own with nothing and let's see what kind of "job" you are capable of acquiring with no skills and your high-school diploma.  You wouldn't even have enough to pay for a roof over your head with the cost of living in California.  You think you know but you don't know shit, cuzz....

Showing up from time to time at the family business and collecting a check, and then contributing a percentage of that back to your family is the equivalent of my father giving me an allowance when I was a kid and me using the money he gave me to buy him a Christmas present.

Get real.

lol u can get an apartment out here for 1000 a month, I can make that in a day slangin trees, son. Quit feelin entitled because u wipe old man asses at a nursing home and don't get love from your family.. That don't make you independent, it makes you a bitch.

Again, what have you done for your family lately? Show me what you've done for others and I'll show you your worth... Aka you're worthless.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
Lol u could make a grand in a day slangin treez but live at home lol stop frontin my faggot boy man up and battle him jew pussy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »
I got a fresh beat especially for beta bryan.

The only thing he understands - 90's GFunk cassette rap.

I did the hook a couple minutes ago with him in mind.

http://clyp.it/2v0bt4qw

here goes my contribution to the thread...i think youll find the intro most appropriate

http://www.sharebeast.com/n072bd5ujobq

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2014, 07:04:09 PM »

here goes my contribution to the thread...i think youll find the intro most appropriate

that's a sick ass beat

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »
thanks hack, i appreciate that

+1
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:38:51 PM by Petey Wheatstraw »

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2014, 07:53:52 PM »
Lol u could make a grand in a day slangin treez but live at home lol stop frontin my faggot boy man up and battle him jew pussy

Kmacc sees a chance to ride nuts and hops on that shit wit the quickness.. I already told him I'll battle him, my groupie. He's scared to come out here more than you're scared of your wife checkin your browser history.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2014, 07:56:21 PM »

Slap

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »
i think i will take control of this thread posting beats drawings haikus and such

...please join me in the de-railing of this thread

anyone else got a hot beat to post? dollaz post one son.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »

Slap

my man hunnid grand

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »

Kmacc sees a chance to ride nuts and hops on that shit wit the quickness.. I already told him I'll battle him, my groupie. He's scared to come out here more than you're scared of your wife checkin your browser history.

If you really wanted to battle, it's easy we could do it right now over net (rapt.fm) or radio (TWZ blogtalkradio) and everyone could witness.

Would you travel a thousand miles to battle me in Kansas City?  If no, then shut the fucc up.

Why do I have to travel thousand miles just to battle you? We can do that shit on webcam at rapt.fm  ....we can do it over TWZ radio.  There's many ways this can be done if you really wanted it.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2014, 09:27:23 PM »

man up wanna be drug deala thug nigga

Heinz

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2014, 10:55:40 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2014, 10:56:32 PM »

If you really wanted to battle, it's easy we could do it right now over net (rapt.fm) or radio (TWZ blogtalkradio) and everyone could witness.

Would you travel a thousand miles to battle me in Kansas City?  If no, then shut the fucc up.

Why do I have to travel thousand miles just to battle you? We can do that shit on webcam at rapt.fm  ....we can do it over TWZ radio.  There's many ways this can be done if you really wanted it.

Reply only @ da-sauce

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2014, 09:58:46 AM »
Brian, sit down in front of your webcam and spit the first 64 bars you can think of. Spit your shit and let the chips fall where they may.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »

Reply only @ da-sauce

Thanks King.