Poll

Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)

He will pussy out like Petey
3 (37.5%)
He will battle Infinite like a man
4 (50%)
If Petey tells him to he will
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)  (Read 3861 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Will Sccit Pussy Out of Battlin Infinite On TWZ? (Like Petey did)
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2014, 01:07:27 PM »
everyone watch out infant is a big bad battle rapper after his grab ass contest with a couple retards

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »
everyone watch out infant is a big bad battle rapper after his grab ass contest with a couple retards

what's crackin Muhfukka?  good to see you postin

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
I won't lie. I wouldn't get in front of others and do some rap battle, then again I'm not into that stuff but props for that. But you're putting Nik on a pedestal by calling him out and trying to earn his respect. If he did you wrong then fuck him. Whether that really happened or you just believe it happened. You try to earn the respect of someone who shouldn't even be on your mind, then you actually do some keystyles in honor of the "old" Nik and how you were so tight and blabla. Stop putting other people on a pedestal and be a man of your own. It's such a bad look that I can't even put it into words. And fuck this "Oh, this is real hiphop to me, I'll earn my respect through battles". I bet that 95% of the regulars here aren't even that much into the culture so you preach something that no one wants to hear anyways. And think about the people at the rap battles that see you in person and actually do like you. They might come to this forum, thinking they will check some of your keystyles or get to know some other side of you and all they see is some fucking lap dog that begs for respect.
It will always be 1993 to me.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2014, 04:02:31 PM »
Wiggers are missing something. This is not a battle Nic needs or has to take. Infidel is an amatural. He battles people like him who have a hobie. Nic is dead serious and will embarass this wigger. If Abduel the aspiring Muslim wants this, he needs to come knock on King Nic's door.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »
so most voters think NIK will step up and battle?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2014, 01:54:22 AM »
I won't lie. I wouldn't get in front of others and do some rap battle, then again I'm not into that stuff but props for that. But you're putting Nik on a pedestal by calling him out and trying to earn his respect. If he did you wrong then fuck him.

This is what I hate bro.  Everybody's attitude is always fuck him, fucc that... writing everything and everyone off... nothing matters, fucc this.... But the truth is that life does matter.  People do matter.  You guys make light of everything like you are above and beyond all things.... but that's just playing the role of the critic... but at some point the spotlight hits people, it may not be on the dubcc, but the spotlight will find you in some area of your life.  

I bet that 95% of the regulars here aren't even that much into the culture so you preach something that no one wants to hear anyways. And think about the people at the rap battles that see you in person and actually do like you. They might come to this forum, thinking they will check some of your keystyles or get to know some other side of you and all they see is some fucking lap dog that begs for respect.

I have to stay consistent with who I am and how I want to represent myself.  Even if that means being on a solo mission.  Sometimes I roll solo and no doubt sometimes I'm spittin a monologue and nobody gives a fucc about what I am talking about... but what's important is that I stay on my train of thought and that I know where I stand.  Then when the 5% take notice it's real rekognize real.. and that's why the 5% have knowledge and are the poor righteous teachers  8)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:56:04 AM by Return of the Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2014, 01:59:33 AM »
quit being scary and FMBN

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2014, 01:50:08 PM »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2014, 07:54:46 AM »
i think i will take control of this thread posting beats drawings haikus and such
...please join me in the de-railing of this thread
anyone else got a hot beat to post? dollaz post one son.

mekken ref lettin em know. they fucced up cuzzin..
http://www.sharebeast.com/402cequif6nv

That beat switch tho

Proc pka KP

Re: Sccit WILL battle Infinite On TWZ
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2021, 08:15:49 PM »
Sccit will handle him. Banana clip him.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:27:40 AM by Taco Ruiz »

Proc pka KP

Re: Sccit WILL battle Infinite On TWZ
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2021, 08:28:45 AM »
Sccit will handle him. Banana clip him.

Infinite are you going to videotape and appeal the decision?