Author Topic: Infinite Vs. Sccit - Coming Soon to TWZ Radio - news here  (Read 462 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Infinite Vs. Sccit - Coming Soon to TWZ Radio - news here
« on: July 06, 2014, 06:55:09 PM »
catch the news and events here... Infinite has officially issued the challenge...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

Re: Infinite Vs. Sccit - Coming Soon to TWZ Radio - news here
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:55:46 PM »
News will only be at Da Sauce.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 09:51:28 PM »

That depends on if the Sauce wants to promote this shit... but seeing how Petey didn't man up when I challenged him it's likely he will tell Sccit to do the same.

And I still got love for dubcc, but if the Sauce wants to promote this and shit then I will support.  But even if the Sauce gets behind it would take a lot for me to make this strictly an Sauce event.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »

That depends on if the Sauce wants to promote this shit... but seeing how Petey didn't man up when I challenged him it's likely he will tell Sccit to do the same.

And I still got love for dubcc, but if the Sauce wants to promote this and shit then I will support.  But even if the Sauce gets behind it would take a lot for me to make this strictly an Sauce event.

Your pathetic. Your not creating news, your starting shit. Sign back up at da sauce if you want this battle Cuz.