Author Topic: Just got back from the Middle East.  (Read 1069 times)

David Gutterman

Re: Just got back from the Middle East.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 04:23:25 AM »
some more pictures!

The Mexican Turtle

• Lil Geezy
  • mierda del gángster!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 07:01:34 AM »
Nice pictures Dave!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 10:34:34 AM »
Nice man, always wanted to see Petra and the dead sea. Great pics.

dnjp4life

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »
I spent 6 months living on a kibbutz in Israel a few years ago, and crossed over to Jordan to see Petra on my way home.  It is an amazing place and I'm so glad I went there, though it must have been boiling hot if you've just been there?!
I remember we climbed up to this point where you could sit above the treasury facing down at it, and it was the best view I've ever had eating my lunch.  Likewise the 'end of the world' view just a but further up from the monastery - completely breathtaking.  Did you see it?

David Gutterman

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 12:41:15 AM »
I spent 6 months living on a kibbutz in Israel a few years ago, and crossed over to Jordan to see Petra on my way home.  It is an amazing place and I'm so glad I went there, though it must have been boiling hot if you've just been there?!
I remember we climbed up to this point where you could sit above the treasury facing down at it, and it was the best view I've ever had eating my lunch.  Likewise the 'end of the world' view just a but further up from the monastery - completely breathtaking.  Did you see it?

it was definitely boiling hot! especially on the way back down (noon) So, after the 850 steps to the Monastery, I was about to faint and die, so i crashed at that little restaurant.
in front of the Monastery, stayed and watched for an hour, had me some food and mint tea. and went back down. started at 6 in the morning to avoid the sun and most tourists, it was definitely worth it.

Thanx for all the feedback people, cool stuff.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:51:31 AM by David Gutterman »