Author Topic: Infinite is a bitch!  (Read 1025 times)

klientel818

Infinite is a bitch!
« on: July 08, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »
On My Mama this nigga a bitch! I dont know why he talkin' reckless on my nigga Sccit and Bumpin Gums bout L.A.M.B..... When I seen this bitch the nigga was lookin week as fuck in his wrist. He came out here and Ol Boy was usin tones I only hear in upperclass white ladies who take it in the bootyhole. This nigga gay Im tellin yall be careful around this queer. I was thinkin he some Fan or some shit at first then Sccit tell me he lambfam and that shit almost made a nigga reconsider. I come on here and I see this faggot nigga talkin shit, why you aint talk that shit when you out here? Soundin like what cotton swabs would sound like if they had a voice nigga. Come see me if you aint all talk ill fuck youre whole life up on me. What it is?

Remedy360

Re: Infinite is a bitch!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 06:18:23 PM »
I was thinkin he some Fan or some shit at first then Sccit tell me he lambfam and that shit almost made a nigga reconsider.

lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:45 PM »
nik = LA's most blunted

infinite = Lazy-ass muslim extremist

lol 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »
you dont think you should have to drive 1k miles to see nik when your the instigator here, but not only were you willing to travel that to see sik but you trained and made really wierd  videos for it  :P

when i told you i wasnt driving to kc to line you up but you could see me you couldn't understand my logic.

your one of those dudes that sabotages your own liffe pretty much huh? with women with your friends in a professional atmosphere all that shit, right?  Didnt nik teach you how to structure bars and stay on beat?

thats not becoming of you its Ramadan and either lack of food is skewing your judgement or your not on your deen at all right now....id go with the latter.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:06:42 PM »
you dont think you should have to drive 1k miles to see nik when your the instigator here, but not only were you willing to travel that to see sik but you trained and made really wierd  videos for it  :P

I was not traveling to L.A. for the sole purpose of battling Sikotic.  I don't invest my time and money into things unless it's to bring good vibes.  Battling Sik would of been nice, but certainly not worth traveling 1,500 Miles for.  I was going out to L.A. to chill with L.A.M.B. and catch good vibes and because Sccit invited me.

when i told you i wasnt driving to kc to line you up but you could see me you couldn't understand my logic.

Your full of shit bro.  You said, and I will find the quote later, you threatened to come to KC and stomp me out.  All I did was called your bluff and told you I was here and where I lived and where you could meet me.  Then you backed out on that.  That was all you.

your one of those dudes that sabotages your own liffe pretty much huh? with women with your friends in a professional atmosphere all that shit, right?  Didnt nik teach you how to structure bars and stay on beat?

thats not becoming of you its Ramadan and either lack of food is skewing your judgement or your not on your deen at all right now....id go with the latter.

More lies... This is hip-hop, this something I love to do.  This is not destroying my life.  And to me hip-hop is in harmony with Islam, so I do not see any conflict in what I am doing.  I challenged Sccit to a battle, that is a part of hip-hop, but then again you think real hip-hop is recording a thousand unreleased tracks at Sccit's parents house, so you wouldn't understand.  It's about respect, and I am willing to battle Sccit for that respect live on WebTV or BlogTalkRadio.  

I am not going to travel 1,500 Miles to battle him.  Nobody would travel on their own dime 1,500 Miles to battle someone when they could just do it on the net.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:23:31 PM »
your using hip hop as a reason to justify the means lol your fucking up your life g...this aint a dude ur cool with online you really know this guy your calling out his religion, race lifestyle and this guy taught you how to rap right? thats the only part of my retort you were shook to speak on besides the deen shit.

you owe him an apology.

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:24 PM »
nik = LA's most blunted

lol 

Hack = Hairless abnormal chromosome kid.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 04:18:20 AM »
my fan club is back  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 05:39:58 AM »
nik = LA's most blunted

lol 

Hack = Hairless abnormal chromosome kid.
ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 08:08:55 AM »
I cannot believe this nigga still has a picture of T.I. in his signature. What a complete pussy.

...#BrianVsKlientel

klientel818

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 12:07:52 PM »
These hoez aint Loyal

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 12:55:09 PM »
take nikkys nose out of your ass failintel

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 04:51:28 PM »
I cannot believe this nigga still has a picture of T.I. in his signature. What a complete pussy.

...#BrianVsKlientel
I got the goat sig ! go lick some sweaty balls and jump off a building u fairy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 05:15:25 PM »
goat?  all i see is a jackass in that sig.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 05:26:06 PM »
goat?  all i see is a jackass in that sig.
the only jackass you see is when you look in the mirror.