Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23212 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Remedy360

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 08:54:07 PM »
That's one thing I like about college sports.  People like the team because of the team, in most cases, since it's not like players commonly change schools, and they only play for four years (at most) anyway.

Agreed as far the fans, just the whole turnover aspect of them in general just makes the pro sports more appealing to me.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 12:57:33 PM »
That's one thing I like about college sports.  People like the team because of the team, in most cases, since it's not like players commonly change schools, and they only play for four years (at most) anyway.

Agreed as far the fans, just the whole turnover aspect of them in general just makes the pro sports more appealing to me.
But it's about the team and the program. Not just people being band wagoners and pretending to like a team once someone plays there but then they switch up when that person goes somewhere else. You don't really see that in college. And a good program will continue to recruit promising talent to replace those who move on to pro level game.

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 02:13:18 PM »

But it's about the team and the program. Not just people being band wagoners and pretending to like a team once someone plays there but then they switch up when that person goes somewhere else. You don't really see that in college. And a good program will continue to recruit promising talent to replace those who move on to pro level game.

I don't disagree with that, I just like being able to follow players through the years. Bandwagon fans are annoying, but it doesn't take away form the fact that the pro game is just much more appealing to me in general.

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2014, 07:48:36 PM »
Wiggins is a goner, Love is gonna be on the Cavs soon.

I think Danny Ainge should offer the C's next 7 first round picks for Kevin Love.

Hack Wilson - real

Wiggins and Bennett for Kevin Love?
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2014, 03:09:26 PM »
i'd pull the trigger

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2014, 04:02:59 PM »
i don't blame Cleveland for not wanting to let Kevin Love escape them  (i.e. Cavs trading him to the Warriors or someone else) but damn it'd be amazing to see if they'd wait for Love to be a free agent and add  him to the team WITH wiggins.

Wiggins is obviously a work in progress but will contribute to anyone as a rookie.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
Rumor has it Ray Allen is coming to the Cavs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2014, 08:08:18 AM »
Winning the title with 4 own #1 picks is romantic as fuck, but Bennett and Wiggins are not ready to actually contribute to a championship and LeBron is turning 30 this winter. LeBron+Love+Irving > LeBron+Bosh+Wade by far.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2014, 10:58:30 AM »
Winning the title with 4 own #1 picks is romantic as fuck, but Bennett and Wiggins are not ready to actually contribute to a championship and LeBron is turning 30 this winter. LeBron+Love+Irving > LeBron+Bosh+Wade by far.

now they have to wait a month to trade Wiggins

i honestly think they should wait until the deadline to do this trade because maybe Wiggins turns out to be so good they don't need to trade for Love and will just wait for him to be a free agent

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2014, 11:37:29 AM »
this gives the Celtics time to work on a trade for Love lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2014, 04:56:17 PM »
quote this post if you think the Cavs will be better than the Heat next year

reply if you disagree

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2014, 09:54:06 AM »
Cavs make the finals. If they trade for Love and get one more piece, they might even win.