Author Topic: OBAMA is going to put his face on American currency starting in 2015....  (Read 457 times)

Hack Wilson - real

MUHFUKKA

funny that he cant even put his name on a birth certificate. damn kenyan

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
lol that's great though.
It will always be 1993 to me.

J. B A N A N A S

Stop it you know black people will fall for this.

Hack Wilson - real

lol ^

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
  :laugh:
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

8)   good call, just downloaded that song to put on my ipod

Hack Wilson - real

good job president

Matty

it's pretty scary america has no viable political system to turn the economy around before the US$ system flakes. obama did fuck all, let wall street off the hook kept funneling money to all the regulars. and his healthcare thing, not much of a fix at all, no reason to say costs will not be driven up overall. history is not gonna look well at obama, says something that people will still defend dude as shit continues to slide. also all the spying stuff to come out during his tenure.

republicans have no alternatives, it's the whole system both major parties screwing everyone long term.

Hack Wilson - real

it's pretty scary america has no viable political system to turn the economy around before the US$ system flakes. obama did fuck all, let wall street off the hook kept funneling money to all the regulars. and his healthcare thing, not much of a fix at all, no reason to say costs will not be driven up overall. history is not gonna look well at obama, says something that people will still defend dude as shit continues to slide. also all the spying stuff to come out during his tenure.

republicans have no alternatives, it's the whole system both major parties screwing everyone long term.

america's worst 2 presidents are it's most recent, sadly.  voting is as much a joke here as it is in north korea now lol