Author Topic: Joe Budden vs Hallow Da Don battle July 12th (Shady Films presents)  (Read 1549 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Joe Budden vs Hallow Da Don battle July 12th (Shady Films presents)
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2014, 11:29:06 PM »
I only saw a bit from this and cut it short. I was surprised that Budden did this well. I was expecting him to do worse. At least he didn't choke.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2014, 01:27:09 AM »
Shit was wack.

Loaded Lux let Mook fuckin destroy him and all he could do was smile and take it.

I'm a big fan of Budden and Hallow but geezus that was boring. It was damn near a "whoever sucks less wins" type of deal. Only memorable punchline was Joey saying "there I go again making another bitch famous" lol.  But then dude starts getting booed and drops the mic and says "yo I swear I won't rap at all" - nigga man up!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2014, 01:39:16 AM »
they are issuing mass refunds

You sound happy like you want this to fail... don't you understand Pete, that this shit right here is the salvation of hiphop?

...anyway nice reviews from some peeps in here wish I could've seen it.  Cham had a nice review and a couple otheres.  Hope it becomes a monthly or bi-monthly thing and continues to grow in spite of the miscues
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »
they are issuing mass refunds

You sound happy like you want this to fail... don't you understand Pete, that this shit right here is the salvation of hiphop?

...anyway nice reviews from some peeps in here wish I could've seen it.  Cham had a nice review and a couple otheres.  Hope it becomes a monthly or bi-monthly thing and continues to grow in spite of the miscues

no you misunderstand , i think battle rap is cool...its never been super profitable but its an important part of the tiers of hiphop you make too many assumptions on who i am or what im about....can you blame me for being too skeptical to be paying for this when it turned out how it did and theres so many gimmicks and shit in the battle circuit? i  knew one of these guys was gonna do some fuckshit  like daylyt did...thats not battle rap and im not paying for that.

i had mixed emotions on this when i heard about it i thought em and rosenberg and his crew would make sure this shit was put together right  but ill wait for the second installment before i tell you if this shit is a waste of complete time. shady gets a pass hes trying to do some shit that hasnt been done before but these pussy ass rappers need to step it up and get better judges and for the love of god get a crowd that actually likes battle rap.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »
i miss freestyle battles over beats (scribble jam, rocksteady, blaze battle etc)

written battles are like a fucking soap opera...if you go out of the loop you won't get half the references lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2014, 02:48:25 PM »
The crowd did suck. Watch any battle with these top cats on Youtube and the crowd is so into it. This was a bunch of white boys and Slaughterhouse/Eminem fans hoping Eminem would show up who never seen a battle.

doggfather

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2014, 11:25:54 PM »
fuck this total slughter, check this battle:
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ