Author Topic: Eminem - What a performer  (Read 449 times)

wardy

Eminem - What a performer
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »
Saw Eminem live last night at Wembley, words can't describe how good it was, he is one hell of a performer. He never stopped, worked the crowd from the first second on stage and performed a huge amount of songs, some one verse, 2 Verse and full songs. He had Mr Porter & Liz Rodrigues on stage with him and of course the legendary Dr Dre appeared for a few songs. Xzibit was there but didn't come on stage.

Odd Future were the main opening act First set in and a special guest already Danny Brown brought out New York rapper Asap Rocky! honestly I expected better, seemed to keep shouting over each other but Danny Brown impressed me and he also brought Asap Rocky on stage for 1Train.

I know several people have said about the sound quality on media sites but last night I thought it was fine and the whole concert was the best I've ever been too.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Eminem - What a performer
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
so Eminem wasn't even at Total Slaughter?  lol

wardy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:38:56 AM »
No did 2 shows at Wembley Stadium, first rapper to sell it out!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 10:18:21 PM »
IIs Wembley in Europe....

Surprised Em would do a big show the same night as Total Slaughter.... I mean I think he probably delegated the Slaughter project to his man Royce and that's cool enough
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J2K

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 05:31:31 AM »
He is a great performer. I saw him live in Sydney, Australia along with Kendrick Lamar and J Cole. All separate acts but still amazing nonetheless, sound quality was perfect.

dnjp4life

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 11:56:20 AM »
I am annoyed at myself for not getting tickets and going.  Eminem is one of my favourite rappers and I have heard nothing but good things about his live performances.  This is probably the last time he would have performed in London and I let it pass me by.  Glad you had a good time  :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »
IIs Wembley in Europe....

Surprised Em would do a big show the same night as Total Slaughter.... I mean I think he probably delegated the Slaughter project to his man Royce and that's cool enough

i don't care if he does a show at the Roman colosseum.  or even the Oakland colosseum.  it was the same night as total slaughter and that makes Em look like he gives a fuck about the actual event.

TidyKris

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 02:01:47 PM »
I dont really give a toss about Eminem but i would have gone down just to see Dre
but the amount of kids, girls who are fans because they "think he is cute" and Pop music fans who know nothing about hip hop that i knew were going totally put me off
F*ck that shit