Author Topic: who smokes cigarettes?  (Read 528 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
who smokes cigarettes?
« on: March 31, 2003, 02:44:34 PM »
i do. ive been smoking for 3 years.i really want to quit, but i got other priorities and its too hard now. who else smokes?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:who smokes cigarettes?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 03:03:28 PM »
i never have and never will...waste of money, makes you smell rancid..teeth yellow, kills your lungs...other than relieving stress their are no positives to smoking

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 03:03:56 PM »
i never have and never will...waste of money, makes you smell rancid..teeth yellow, kills your lungs...other than relieving stress their are no positives to smoking

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 03:04:43 PM »
not me...Proud of it..I honestly would rather smell a piece of dog shit than a cigg.

Agua

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 03:09:51 PM »
i do. I've been a smoker for about 7 years now, but I'm thinking about quitting this shit for a while now.

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 04:07:12 PM »
Yo you need to quit that shit tech... we both smoke lots of bud... but im not tryin to support 2 addictions... you should drop the cigarettes fa sho!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2003, 04:15:31 PM »
yep... i smoke up to 10 ciggs a day...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2003, 04:18:06 PM »
I dunno why, But I fiend for a cigg everytime I smoke weed.....I mean EVERYTIME, but other times, I don't even wanna take a hit.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 04:35:52 PM »
 :-X

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2003, 06:21:27 PM »

Lol,that shyt sound like the intro to that one Ludacris song...the joint "She said she's neva sone it,she said she's neva tried...she sittin there tellin a motherfukkin lie"

Knaw but all I stick to is cigaweed.(self rolled joints)....

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2003, 08:37:46 PM »
i've been smoking cigarettes since i was 11, i'm 18 now, for me i just love smoking, if weed was legal and as cheap as cigarettes i would smoke that instead, but i want to quit to at least a pack a week instead of a pack a day. but it cost's more money to support my weed habit than it does for Ports n Cowboyz.

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2003, 08:41:51 PM »
i smoke dumaurier extra lights

i hate smoking but its fucked, i wish i never started, but someday real soon i hope i can get the will power to quit smoking

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2003, 08:56:05 PM »
i smoke dumaurier extra lights

i hate smoking but its fucked, i wish i never started, but someday real soon i hope i can get the will power to quit smoking
oh how in the hell can you smoke that shit, i can't stand extra lights or ultra lights, and there canadian cigs too.

my mom smokes salem lights slim 100's, i can't stand it, i have to cut of the ass every time. like a camel non-filter.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2003, 12:23:42 AM »
Yeh I smoke Cigarettes, dont smoke weed a lot tho, not as much as I used to. At the friday and saturday weekend I try to get the large cigars lit up. First time I tried a cigar I was couging my lungs out, they things are strong, good cause they last fo eva.

So fuk, it causes cancer, lung cancer I couldnt give a fuk, Id rather let a cigarette strip and kill me than some crackhead

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2003, 12:28:19 AM »
If I'm drunk and in the mood, I'll have one, but I don't smoke on a regular basis.