Author Topic: who smokes cigarettes?  (Read 527 times)

Quakaveli

Re:who smokes cigarettes?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2003, 12:29:26 AM »
i never have and never will...waste of money, makes you smell rancid..teeth yellow, kills your lungs...other than relieving stress their are no positives to smoking

Lol,that shyt sound like the intro to that one Ludacris song...the joint "She said she's neva sone it,she said she's neva tried...she sittin there tellin a motherfukkin lie"

Knaw but all I stick to is cigaweed.(self rolled joints)....

LMAO...Cigaweed???! hahahaha down here we call em tahngs JOINTS foo..

yeah I smoke cigs but rarely...only when im wit a homie that fiends cigs...I smoke one sometimes when drunk or sumn like dat but ya I hardly smoke em since it doesnt appeal to me much and shits bad/addictive...once I was at a rave and smoked like 8 cigs with this fiendin homie..LOL... :-X ...hey at least healthier than an E pill ;)

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2003, 12:47:20 AM »
I started out when I was drunk, used to drink when I was 13, never touched them til I was 16 used to start out smokin one or two off of folks when I was drinking like F*k it sorta thing, then it went on to having to have cigarettes when I was drunk, hated them tho and never touched them when I was sober or durin the week nothin like that. Then it slowly crept to the weekend, now it's durin the week, trust me, you quit now, dont smoke when u drunk

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2003, 02:09:11 AM »
i've been smoking cigarettes since i was 11, i'm 18 now, for me i just love smoking, if weed was legal and as cheap as cigarettes i would smoke that instead, but i want to quit to at least a pack a week instead of a pack a day. but it cost's more money to support my weed habit than it does for Ports n Cowboyz.

WTF??? Smokin since u was 11??? damn thats bad

and agua, i always pictured u being on of those righteous ppl who never did anything bad.... must have been the flowers....

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2003, 02:11:01 AM »
oh yeah. ive never smoked a cigarette..... i inhale enough second hand smoke...... everyone around me smokes

kick ass album

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2003, 02:13:50 AM »
i never have and never will...waste of money, makes you smell rancid..teeth yellow, kills your lungs...other than relieving stress their are no positives to smoking

Lol,that shyt sound like the intro to that one Ludacris song...the joint "She said she's neva sone it,she said she's neva tried...she sittin there tellin a motherfukkin lie"

Knaw but all I stick to is cigaweed.(self rolled joints)....

LMAO...Cigaweed???! hahahaha down here we call em tahngs JOINTS foo..

yeah I smoke cigs but rarely...only when im wit a homie that fiends cigs...I smoke one sometimes when drunk or sumn like dat but ya I hardly smoke em since it doesnt appeal to me much and shits bad/addictive...once I was at a rave and smoked like 8 cigs with this fiendin homie..LOL... :-X ...hey at least healthier than an E pill ;)
LMAO you obviously have never seen RUSH HOUR the 1st one

Kaidy

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2003, 05:41:33 AM »
I just started smoking cigars like a few months ago. I'm not addicted. Yet. I just smoke when I drink, but thats like nearly every day. If I had more money I'd smoke weed with blunt wraps but the cigars will do for now.

I only smoked a couple cigarettes in my whole life, they just taste cheap and nasty to me

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2003, 06:27:58 AM »

yeah i agree :-\
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2003, 07:44:46 AM »
i only smoke weed

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2003, 08:06:42 AM »
^ that's how I started.. I used to blaze it up a lot... ended up coolin on that, but was addicted to ciggies... smoked solidly for about 6 years. gave up about 3 years ago.

but...

recently i been bad and had a few puffs here and there. this girl i hang out wit when i'm in a club i visit regularly (coz my mate dj's there at least 1nce a month) initially got me into having a lil bit again (head rush was nice.. heheh) and it grew and grew until she would just give me full ciggies and i'd have them.. last time few times i refused whole ones tho.. but i've also had a some lil bits someplaces off other people when i been out n about and not clubbin (back to the club...) the very last time i was out she got me to start one for her.. and then vanished leaving me wit a whole one...sly lil minx. i'm gonna tell her no more on friday tho.. not even a lil puff.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2003, 09:10:40 AM »
I just started smoking cigars like a few months ago. I'm not addicted. Yet. I just smoke when I drink, but thats like nearly every day. If I had more money I'd smoke weed with blunt wraps but the cigars will do for now.

I only smoked a couple cigarettes in my whole life, they just taste cheap and nasty to me

I smoke cigars about once a month.  Big Fat Cuban ones  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2003, 09:25:32 AM »
I don't smoke.

you can ignore hella lot of stamina training due to not smoking ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2003, 11:15:06 AM »
nar aint never touched a ciggy

budsmokeronly

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2003, 11:47:21 AM »
I smoke weed every fuckin day, but I don't touch cigz.  

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2003, 05:35:01 PM »
i used to smoke alotta cigarretes, two packs aday.....till the point i noticed i couldnt flow like i used cuz i aint got the lungs.......so i cut down to bummin squares and smokin blunts.....hit a blunt one day......left arm and side of my body went numb......went to the hospitol.....found out i had dun sum shit to my heart and i aint touched a square or any weed since.........lifes more important than smokin pot in my opinion.......BUT, there was a shit loada other drugs in my life, along with heavy drinkin and i fucked my body up.......but i quit it all, wont even drink a beer or ever stand around a person smokin a square.......shits repulsive to m,e now knowin i was killing myself for no good reason.....

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2003, 06:51:26 PM »
i used to smoke alotta cigarretes, two packs aday.....till the point i noticed i couldnt flow like i used cuz i aint got the lungs.......so i cut down to bummin squares and smokin blunts.....hit a blunt one day......left arm and side of my body went numb......went to the hospitol.....found out i had dun sum shit to my heart and i aint touched a square or any weed since.........lifes more important than smokin pot in my opinion.......BUT, there was a shit loada other drugs in my life, along with heavy drinkin and i fucked my body up.......but i quit it all, wont even drink a beer or ever stand around a person smokin a square.......shits repulsive to m,e now knowin i was killing myself for no good reason.....

DAts Y they say...its all bout moderation...but I dont believe U had to go to hospital jus or pot lmao aint never heard shit like that, U are a rare exception bwoy, or maybe that shit was laced