Author Topic: When a ficca gone a ficca jus gone be gone.... this your warning...  (Read 1337 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: When a ficca gone a ficca jus gone be gone.... this your warning...
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 10:44:54 PM »
Putting yourself above all else.
Does not sound too humble coming from a Muslim mid-Ramadan.
I suggest you read "Majesty & Humility" by Joseph B. Soloveitchik.

I suggest you listen to "Holler At Me" off All Eyez On Me and "Against All Odds" off 7 Day Theory and see what wisdom might be gained from Pac's words to Stretch, so as to not stab your homeboy in the back just to make nice with some East Coast ficcaz

Islam would have done 2Pac lots of good.
If he practiced humility, he may very well be here today.
We must learn from our predecessors, not mimic their errors.

Pac fullfilled the Prophecy.  He performed miracles making a rose grow from the cracks of concrete.  Turning words into gold like Jesus turning water into wine.  Pac was the Black Jesus and the hiphop Prophet.   I suggest that you go listen to "Who Do You Believe In", "Blasphemy" and "Black Jesus" (feat. His disciples the Outlawz).   Then you may understannd that Pac was sent to this Earth for a purpose and he fulfilled that purpose and accomplished all he needed to accomplish in his 25 years and now his soul has returned to Allah.   He knew Sept. 13th, 1996 was his appointed time but he did not leave before... leavin you jewels/ use them as tools/ explode on these suckaz and fade them fools/ got to be a ridah/ u can run the red lights but read the street signs"... Pac always said watch for signs...

If only we could accomplish in 100 yrs what Pac did in 25

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 12:25:31 AM »
do you think pac wiped with paper alone or water and paper? do you think he tried the shells? i heard simon just held his booty up to the warm air hand dryer

Okka

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 03:00:35 AM »
I don't know if this is funny or just pathetic. Infinite, you ain't leaving the forum, you know it yourself. You'll be gone a day or two and come back.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:59 AM »

I don't know if this is funny or just pathetic. Infinite, you ain't leaving the forum, you know it yourself. You'll be gone a day or two and come back.

I'm gonna miss you too man
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 12:33:12 PM »
your last "retirement" lasted less than a day you punk bitch

He came back with a different alter ego, so it doesn't count. What are you, illiterate?

LMAO! Infinite aka Constant Source of Amusement...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »
Putting yourself above all else.
Does not sound too humble coming from a Muslim mid-Ramadan.
I suggest you read "Majesty & Humility" by Joseph B. Soloveitchik.

I suggest you listen to "Holler At Me" off All Eyez On Me and "Against All Odds" off 7 Day Theory and see what wisdom might be gained from Pac's words to Stretch, so as to not stab your homeboy in the back just to make nice with some East Coast ficcaz

Islam would have done 2Pac lots of good.
If he practiced humility, he may very well be here today.
We must learn from our predecessors, not mimic their errors.

Pac fullfilled the Prophecy.  He performed miracles making a rose grow from the cracks of concrete.  Turning words into gold like Jesus turning water into wine.  Pac was the Black Jesus and the hiphop Prophet.   I suggest that you go listen to "Who Do You Believe In", "Blasphemy" and "Black Jesus" (feat. His disciples the Outlawz).   Then you may understannd that Pac was sent to this Earth for a purpose and he fulfilled that purpose and accomplished all he needed to accomplish in his 25 years and now his soul has returned to Allah.   He knew Sept. 13th, 1996 was his appointed time but he did not leave before... leavin you jewels/ use them as tools/ explode on these suckaz and fade them fools/ got to be a ridah/ u can run the red lights but read the street signs"... Pac always said watch for signs...

If only we could accomplish in 100 yrs what Pac did in 25

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 06:03:11 PM »
*in robot voice* I AM A MUSLIM ROBOT I AM PROGRAMMED TO PARTAKE OF THIZZ AND GET BITCHES *click beep*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 06:26:05 PM »
welcome to Futurama, where the cyborgs will shoot your mama.

Matty

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »
ficcs going off in here.

have to say i am confused what is going on.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 06:50:10 PM »
ficcs going off in here.

have to say i am confused what is going on.

a cross between Terminator 3 and tutankhamun

this is Goretex, reporting for a new assignment

ready to rock with the ruger 9 shinin

Matty

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 07:01:42 PM »
i always thought it was more dramatic to declare a last post or delete the account. people seem to be welcoming the warning. all a bit much. and the obligatory religion/2pac stuff. i dunno if you can put him on the prophet level...interesting artist is where i'd draw the line. im sure he had a big energy and all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
i always thought it was more dramatic to declare a last post or delete the account. people seem to be welcoming the warning. all a bit much. and the obligatory religion/2pac stuff. i dunno if you can put him on the prophet level...interesting artist is where i'd draw the line. im sure he had a big energy and all.

EXCUSE ME MATTY BOY BUT 2POCK SHAKIR ROSE FROM THE DEAD AFTER BEING SHOT AT THE QUAD STUDIOS AND BLESSED US WITH ETERNAL BLISS IN THE FORM OF ALL EYEZ ON ME

Matty

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »

EXCUSE ME MATTY BOY BUT 2POCK SHAKIR ROSE FROM THE DEAD AFTER BEING SHOT AT THE QUAD STUDIOS AND BLESSED US WITH ETERNAL BLISS IN THE FORM OF ALL EYEZ ON ME

well it was one of the first double cd albums, that's quite impressive.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »
 8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 04:37:18 AM »

well it was one of the first double cd albums, that's quite impressive.

Does the Old & New Testament count as a double album?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.