Author Topic: Props- Engel, Trauma, IGeezy, Shlomid, Quake, KingMAC, Owen, Ejrizo,CWalker,more  (Read 819 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Much props!!  Ya'll aren't terrorists.  Keep blessin the board.  This forum is looking better than ever.    

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL....thanks NIK...i agree there are some cool posters in here that make this a cool place to come post...props...shit wait i cant do that yet

Doggystylin

what bout me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
i really really shouldnt be surprised.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

Yeah thanks man...FAGHANS NEED TO GO....U feel me?  ;)

infinite59

Whooo!... that was close, I thought NowIKnow, since we were friends, would have accidently put me on this list of flag-waving, beer-guzzling, hard-hat wearing, punch the clock, mullet styling, imperialism pushing, axle rose listening, right-wing, zionism advocating, buck-dancing, brainwashed, babbling, bafoons.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 01:00:06 AM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

Quakaveli

Whooo!... that was close, I thought NowIKnow, since we were friends, would have accidently put me on this list of flag-waving, beer-guzzling, hard-hat wearing, punch the clock, mullet styling, imperialism pushing, axle rose listening, right-wing, zionism advocating, buck-dancing, brainwashed, babbling, bafoons.

Please think before you post ::)

1. I think NOONE on that list has a mullet, lmao
2. punch the clock? ohhhkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
3. axle rose? wtf ???
4. right wing? ahhaa personally im liberal
5. buck dancing? "okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
5. brainwashed? hahahahhahaa look wose talking!!!  :D
6. babbling bafoons? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=31084

Case closed Infaggite.

Woodrow

Whooo!... that was close, I thought NowIKnow, since we were friends, would have accidently put me on this list of flag-waving, beer-guzzling, hard-hat wearing, punch the clock, mullet styling, imperialism pushing, axle rose listening, right-wing, zionism advocating, buck-dancing, bafoons.

Thats uncalled for...

Just beacuse we share different views i'm all of the above?

Go juggle some balls

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that's a real narrow minded post....i would expect tech to post something like that..but from infinite..its a little disappointing  >:(

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

what is wrong with listening to axle rose!?.......he's almost identicle to your hero eminem

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

You just lost a large amount of my great respect for you. That post was disgraceful.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

so let me get this right

infinite is:

1. against freedom of expression
2. against freedom of choice
3. against freedom to work
4. aganst the persuit of happiness
5. and most importantly against eminem?!

?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Oh yea!! I forgot to add Jake to my list...He's not a terrorist either...

Doggystylin

so bassicly if your a muslim your a terrorist, if your jewish or christian , or you diss muslims then your one of the good guys, good shit