Author Topic: Props- Engel, Trauma, IGeezy, Shlomid, Quake, KingMAC, Owen, Ejrizo,CWalker,more  (Read 817 times)

E. J. Rizo

so bassicly if your a muslim your a terrorist, if your jewish or christian , or you diss muslims then your one of the good guys, good shit
i dont agree with this thread of the other that was made.....like you said if you muslim you a terrorist and if you a jew or christian you brainwashed like stated before....this is bullshit.....thats all it is.....everyone has their opinion dont attack people because of it.....but these kinda post is what gets everyone actin childish......

Agua

nikky nikky...

Woodrow

so bassicly if your a muslim your a terrorist, if your jewish or christian , or you diss muslims then your one of the good guys, good shit
I'm neither jewish nor christian, and I don't diss Muslims as a group.

Quakaveli

Doggystylin

I'm neither jewish nor christian, and I don't diss Muslims as a group.

ok hmm we should ask him why he put you on his list then, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Basically, what Infinite was implying with his thread is that everyone who supports America and Israel is brainwashed...Now, I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine by implying that everyone who supports the Muslim countries are terrorists...It's basically an eye for an eye...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Quakaveli

nikky nikky...

hahahahhaha

the bb.com forums are REALLY bringing great pics to this site lol  8)

TheSheriff

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
So being anti - war makes you support Iraq?

Dumb shmuck

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol....good one nik

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
So being anti - war makes you support Iraq?

Dumb shmuck

and pro war makes you brainwashed?

Dumb Shmuck

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ ????
when did Jab imply that? dumb schmuck.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Agua

That made me chuckle.

owen, owen.... when you locked one of my threads, you said the following: "This motherfucker is LOCKED. Agua, please stop making insulting posts. I have so many things I could say, but I won't, because I don't have the mental maturity of a four year old."

obviously you do have the mental maturity of a four year old.

Quakaveli

That made me chuckle.

owen, owen.... when you locked one of my threads, you said the following: "This motherfucker is LOCKED. Agua, please stop making insulting posts. I have so many things I could say, but I won't, because I don't have the mental maturity of a four year old."

obviously you do have the mental maturity of a four year old.

Agua, Agua I thought U were working on ur sense of humor... :-\

Owen laughed at this cuz it was funny...

HEIL AGUA!