Author Topic: Props- Engel, Trauma, IGeezy, Shlomid, Quake, KingMAC, Owen, Ejrizo,CWalker,more  (Read 821 times)

TheSheriff

Agua, that was possibly the stupidest post you've ever made here.

Agua

Agua, that was possibly the stupidest post you've ever made here.

sorry for proving that you're just another self-righteous hypocrite

TheSheriff

sorry for proving that you're just another self-righteous hypocrite

Because I found the parodic juxtaposition of Yoda and homphobia amusing? Dear boy, study humour and human relations before ever posting here again.

ROCCY

Honestly, I think some of you loosers need to get a fucking life, coming online arguing about muslims being terrorists or not is meaning less. No point into arguing over something that stupid, people have diffrent opinions about EVERY thing in this world, and theres nothing someone can do too change someone elses opinion unless you can prove that you are right. Some people on this thread think all muslims are terrorists. That is wrong, not all muslims are terrorists, saying that is like me saying "all jews are cheap", or "all hispanics eat nothing but cheap shit", get my point, nothing anyone says is true about other people. there is diffrent kinds of people in every religion. My point is, how about everyone just forget about arguing about muslims bieng terrorists or not, its getting fucking annoying, who cares you guys can never prove all muslims are terrorists, and there is not way in hell u can ever change a muslims mind about all muslims being terroists....whatever.......peace

Agua

Because I found the parodic juxtaposition of Yoda and homphobia amusing?

there's a thin line between a joke and an insult. i don't have a problem with people calling me a fag or whatever, but i do have a problem with people creating a double standard. one the one side, you regarded one of my posts as insulting, on the other side you don't lock this thread.

good work, owen.

Dear boy, study humour and human relations before ever posting here again.

well, that's just why I called you a self-righteous hypocrite. read freud, little man. I can see where you're coming from.

p/s "fightin on the net is like special olymics - even if you win you're still retarded."
I guess that's your biggest problem. end of post.

Quakaveli

LOL Roccy first of Im sure no1 really believes all muslims are terrorists goddamn... and ur calling ppl who like to talk about politics losers? lol okaaaaaaaaay roccy

pappy

Whooo!... that was close, I thought NowIKnow, since we were friends, would have accidently put me on this list of flag-waving, beer-guzzling, hard-hat wearing, punch the clock, mullet styling, imperialism pushing, axle rose listening, right-wing, zionism advocating, buck-dancing, brainwashed, babbling, bafoons.
hmmm streotypical person that is for this war according to infinite.  lets see my dad is for the war an
1.  we dont got a flag waving on the front of our house,  we got a lock hanging from a tree tho
2.  My dad dont drink at all but he does smoke tho if that counts for anything
3.  He didnt wear a hard hat for work but please tell me whats wrong with that because at my job i gotta wear a hard hat
4.  he didnt punch in at work but i did at my old an do at my new job an again what is wrong with that
5.  mullet styling,  i dont personally know any war supporters with mullets
6.  Imperialism pushing,  nope he aint that either
7.  Is there suptin wrong with having right winged views if anything my dad is actually pretty liberal.  he was a hard core republican years ago but now he is a democrat an kno how most anti war people consider republicans the devils minions
8.  ohhh how could i forget axel rose,  nope my dad aint a guns n roses fan  but again is there something wrong with that talk about closed minded
9.  zionism advocating.... actually my dad believes jerusleum belongs to the palestians
10.  Brainwashed,  look whos talking
11.  Babbling bafoons,  we got one of them at work his name is marc
12.  oh almost forgot one more..... buck dancing oh yea man every wednesda its buck dancing in the high school gymnasium.  I really wish this was in personb/c if it was i would be laying the sarcasim on pretty thick.

So infinite what are your tryin get across here.  Could the almighty infinite be wrong about pro war people.  god i hope not that would sure as hell has 2 be a sign of the apocolypse

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Whooo!... that was close, I thought NowIKnow, since we were friends, would have accidently put me on this list of flag-waving, beer-guzzling, hard-hat wearing, punch the clock, mullet styling, imperialism pushing, axle rose listening, right-wing, zionism advocating, buck-dancing, brainwashed, babbling, bafoons.

u really mean that, man?

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheSheriff

there's a thin line between a joke and an insult. i don't have a problem with people calling me a fag or whatever, but i do have a problem with people creating a double standard. one the one side, you regarded one of my posts as insulting, on the other side you don't lock this thread.

good work, owen.

well, that's just why I called you a self-righteous hypocrite. read freud, little man. I can see where you're coming from.

p/s "fightin on the net is like special olymics - even if you win you're still retarded."
I guess that's your biggest problem. end of post.

I'm afraid you missed the point. There is a very THICK line between you spreading hatred against Americans in general, and you insulting one person in particular.

Quakaveli

Agua isnt too bright...hey nazi-man check this out... WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TALKING SHIT...ITS GONNA BE LOCKED UP. THE REASON BEING THAT THREAD IS USELESS...

NOW IF THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS WHICH IS NOT MADE TO PROMOTE HATRED, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE LOCKED UNLESS THINGS GET OUT OF HAND INSIDE IT.

HEIL AGUA! ::)