Author Topic: Worst track on All Eyez On Me? ...the Bay Area joint for me...  (Read 1675 times)

Sccit

Re: Worst track on All Eyez On Me? ...the Bay Area joint for me...
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 03:10:40 PM »
Yea, "if you look hard enough" ... Some of us ain't caught up in lookin for bs. Others are. I'll let you figure who's who

Taclivin

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 05:57:06 PM »
not me i love everybody.

i just came in here to say infinte doesnt care about black ppl/hip hop/africa
Lmao ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2014, 10:15:02 PM »
Infinite only hates on the bay because his hometown KC shows it so much love.. If they liked Muslims in KC, infinite would currently be a Jew

my nigga just dismantled him with that one post and its true too.

abusive

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2014, 05:14:43 AM »
Pac did a charitable move to put his homies from the Bay on such a classic album.  That was a nice gesture to show love to where he's from... they just get exposed on an album with so many legends like daz, kurpt, dre, snoop, LA ficcaz

The only other track I skip is "What's Your Phone Number"...

Niether song is bad.. they are just the worst song on each disc... of the greatest album of all time... its like the Georgee Carlin bit about "the worst doctor in the world"
LMAO you stupid.

I feel AEOM has got to be one of the most overrated albums in Hip Hip history. It could be cut down to one album and be great but two disk of filler is just to much. Controversy sold that album and the johhny come lately fans that jumped on the bandwagon when that album came out piss me off. It sounds just like what it is, a rushed compilation album with no real direction.

i feel your an fuckin faggot ... Overrated? Haha. AEOM is the goat. Why dont you fuck off cock sucker.
*Not this b!tch a$$ b!tch again* :spam2: :psych: Yes dummy overrated. A bunch of songs thrown together in a matter of days. Filler. Unauthentic Tupac. A Tupac put in a position where he had to fit into a certain business model that didn't represent his past musical integrity. Great production but production that didn't suit him. No real direction of the album. Too many guest appearances. Guest appearances that were sub par and sounded amateurish. A good album but not a great album. A album over hyped by controversy and marketing. Etc.....

Now swallow the shot. :bomb:
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.