Author Topic: Post From Tom about the War  (Read 223 times)

Doggystylin

Post From Tom about the War
« on: March 22, 2003, 09:54:16 PM »
QuEeNs BoRo DuNn: can u make a post for me on the wcc since im dont have an account
Dirtydogg213: k
QuEeNs BoRo DuNn: its about the war
Dirtydogg213: aight
QuEeNs BoRo DuNn: I wanna hear both sides,  for the people that are pro war why are they for the war an for those that are against the war why are you against it.  please no quoting other people an bashing them jus state why u feel the way u do b/c i dont have so much knowledge on the subject
QuEeNs BoRo DuNn: an u can tell im askin the question
Dirtydogg213: ok
QuEeNs BoRo DuNn: thanx

Quakaveli

Re:Post From Tom about the War
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 10:09:25 PM »
I don't have much knowledge either, I don't keep up with shit, so you can call me ignorant, but I agree with the US. Its a punk decision somewhat but overall I agree with the US cuz Sadaam has proved himself wrong and the big bad US aint gunna wait fo flaky ass nations to whoop sum iraq ass.,,

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2003, 10:43:19 PM »
i'm for it.....probably the biggest reason why i'm for it is because i want the world to know , that when you mess with us....we don't pussy foot around, we handle our business. 2nd reason is because i don't think any nation should live like they are/were. 3rd.....shit i drive a mustang gt...gas is a bitch for me right now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 09:46:47 PM »
I oppose this war vehemently for the following reasons:

1. WMD

Iraq had a robust nuclear weapons program during the 80s. 2 Things severely set that program back. First, Israels missle strike against a Iraqi nuclear reactor, i believe it was 1981. Second, the Gulf War itself.
Saddam has no nuclear weapons, his chemical weapons have all expired, he has some chemical agents and some anthrax, etc.  His weapons are a threat to no
one realistically.

2.  Inspectors

The UN Inspectors were doing a great job. Sure Saddam wasnt co operating as much as he shouldve . But everything was going on track, till Bush started his war mongering, thus creating an environment that totally voided the whole inspection process.

3. Regime Change

You cannot simply walk around replacing govts of your choosing. This is especially true considering Americas part in bringin Hussein to power. The CIA funded the rise of the Baath party in the 60s. They funded Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war. Until the mid 90s, Dick Cheneys company Haliburton was selling supplies and technology to Saddams govt. American CANNOT walk around lighting fires then subsequently putting them out when theys start feeling a little warm.

4. Illegal War

This is an illegal war and it is immoral. It is not approved by the UN. Bush is launching a pre emptive strike against a country based on hypothetical situations, future possible scenerios, and a big fuckin hunch. Thats it.

5. Consequences

Iraq was the closest nation to a nuclear weapon program. Thus it was a threat somewhat to Israel,  who by the way has over a 100 nuclear weapons. Israel will have no impetus to put any effort into the Mid East conflict. Terrorism will increase, Iraq will be destabilize and MAY erupt into internal conflict. Saddam will be made a martyr.

6. Iraq aint shit

The game plan includes over 7 middle eastern countries seen as a threat to the US...meaning Israel

7 . Iraq a threat?

Iraq has no connections with terrorism, Al Qaeda hates him. His weapons cannot reach Europe much less the US.
How is the US threatened.

8. The casualties

Hate to sound like a hippie, but think of the civilians.

Hope that helps
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 09:50:32 PM »
You hate soundin human?  (hippie, remark)

Anyway, Tech put it down.  Nice post.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 12:36:20 PM »
I oppose this war vehemently for the following reasons:

1. WMD

Iraq had a robust nuclear weapons program during the 80s. 2 Things severely set that program back. First, Israels missle strike against a Iraqi nuclear reactor, i believe it was 1981. Second, the Gulf War itself.
Saddam has no nuclear weapons, his chemical weapons have all expired, he has some chemical agents and some anthrax, etc.  His weapons are a threat to no
one realistically.

2.  Inspectors

The UN Inspectors were doing a great job. Sure Saddam wasnt co operating as much as he shouldve . But everything was going on track, till Bush started his war mongering, thus creating an environment that totally voided the whole inspection process.

3. Regime Change

You cannot simply walk around replacing govts of your choosing. This is especially true considering Americas part in bringin Hussein to power. The CIA funded the rise of the Baath party in the 60s. They funded Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war. Until the mid 90s, Dick Cheneys company Haliburton was selling supplies and technology to Saddams govt. American CANNOT walk around lighting fires then subsequently putting them out when theys start feeling a little warm.

4. Illegal War

This is an illegal war and it is immoral. It is not approved by the UN. Bush is launching a pre emptive strike against a country based on hypothetical situations, future possible scenerios, and a big fuckin hunch. Thats it.

5. Consequences

Iraq was the closest nation to a nuclear weapon program. Thus it was a threat somewhat to Israel,  who by the way has over a 100 nuclear weapons. Israel will have no impetus to put any effort into the Mid East conflict. Terrorism will increase, Iraq will be destabilize and MAY erupt into internal conflict. Saddam will be made a martyr.

6. Iraq aint shit

The game plan includes over 7 middle eastern countries seen as a threat to the US...meaning Israel

7 . Iraq a threat?

Iraq has no connections with terrorism, Al Qaeda hates him. His weapons cannot reach Europe much less the US.
How is the US threatened.

8. The casualties

Hate to sound like a hippie, but think of the civilians.

Hope that helps

Amen

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2003, 01:43:34 PM »
Several reasons.  

They DO fund terrorism when they pay the families of suicide bombers in Isreal, and we can't allow that to continue.

They don't care for their people, they have tortured, raped & murdered them.

They probably have chemical and biological weapons which should be never used by anyone.

The U.S. needs to show other countries that they should get their act together, or they are next.

Basically the way I see it, innocent people will die in this war, however, a greater number will die if the U.S. & Co. don't go to war.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 01:37:03 AM »
lol@ this racist piece of shit still reading the board.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2003, 10:16:55 AM »
understand why you mad Tone. Me, Im hopin that wasnt the real Tom that made those comments, I hope it was a moment of frustration or anger. I miss that mofo.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2003, 02:06:04 AM »
understand why you mad Tone. Me, Im hopin that wasnt the real Tom that made those comments, I hope it was a moment of frustration or anger. I miss that mofo.

i dunno, ive been frustrated and angry...and if i resorted tah shit like that, id just have to stand by my comments. Anger and frustration aint an excuse really, yah know? I aint black, so i was personally offended...but it still showed alot.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2003, 05:00:12 PM »
i dunno, ive been frustrated and angry...and if i resorted tah shit like that, id just have to stand by my comments. Anger and frustration aint an excuse really, yah know? I aint black, so i was personally offended...but it still showed alot.

Order from high command-investigate concept: bad OTT humour

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2003, 07:04:19 PM »
I am ALL for the war.  Here are my reasons:

1) The Regime - Sadaamn Hussein and his evil government cares nothing for the people in Iraq.  He punishes them if they think differently and kills them if they resist.  The man is evil...plain and simple.

2) The WMDs - In my opinion, I KNOW Sadaam has WMDs.  Just because the UN inspectors didn't find any, people think Iraq is clean.  You actually think Sadaam will just show the inspectors his WMDs?  Of course he won't...he is hiding them.

3) Iraq Didn't Disarm - This kinda goes with #2.  The majority of the UN wanted to give Sadaam more time to disarm.  How much more time?  A few more weeks?  Months?  IT WOULDN'T MATTER!  He has had 12 YEARS to disarm, and has told the entire UN "Fuck Off".

4) The US Knows Right - The United States knows that Sadaam Hussein and his regime is evil, and is a threat to the world.  If the UN Security Council cannot see that because of their blatant ignorance, then the US will stand up and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Tech, you say that Al-Qaeda hates Iraq, Sadaam has no weapons, and that the regime poses no threat.  HOW DO YOU KNOW?  How can you prove this?  You PROVE to me all these things FULLY.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2003, 07:37:30 PM »
Thomas: so the anti war people could give 2 shits about america freeing these people of the sick fuck saddam cuz it aint really the US's main interest but who cares fuck lets make the US the bad guy an fuck those people saddam toutores.  an infinite is brainwashed.  an the pro war people r jus so naive to believe oil is not playin any part in the US's interest.  an tone yes i still read the board,  shouldnt u be at taco bell makin some burritos or suptin

all the nations that support us,  the anti war people say oh there only supporting us cuz america is givin them money

tone's a dick cuz he never made a big deal when some1 made jokes about white people an no tech that wasnt the real me.  but if u ask me i-bo is still the N word

most of these small contries that support us were under control of the USSR.  so these people kno exactly how the iraqi people feel,  they kno whats its likes to be oppressed the tireney the iraqi people have gone through

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2003, 04:06:41 AM »
an tone yes i still read the board,  shouldnt u be at taco bell makin some burritos or suptin

tone's a dick cuz he never made a big deal when some1 made jokes about white people

first off, wha does workin at taco bell have to do with me?  As for me not "defending white people" lol. Remember, im half white. So if i didnt take offense to it, then oh well. a good frend of mine that used tah post on here, was very upset with the shit u said. So in a way, i was defending her. maybe, u can claim "that wasnt the real me". But guess what, it was the real you. Unless yur diagnosin yourself schitzophrenic...that was you. Youre racist, and on top of it...weak, and fulla shit for not admitting it.