Author Topic: My Appearance on Popular Astronomy Flat Earth vs. Globe Earth Youtube Debate  (Read 135 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Also bustin some sick freestyles...  8)

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

deezamn

gota have better counter points brodie

he had an answer for every one of your questions

:francis:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
deezamn

gota have better counter points brodie

he had an answer for every one of your questions

:francis:

Some sick freestyles though
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Only reason people think I lost the debate is because they are afraid of being called "dumb".

You stick a chart in their face and they are like "ohh this guy has a diagram/chart, he must be right"

Sccit

nope

there’s a difference between being ignorant and being dumb. it’s ok to be ignorant… but when ur presented with new information and refuse to learn from it, that’s where it becomes dumb.

he had answers to everything you said.. light needing to reflect off objects, venus being out of site due to angles, the stars changing position over time, etc…. a lot of it had absolutely nothing to do with charts.

you’re just a stubborn mule who won’t accept anything outside of what you FEEL.

there’s an ideology in judaism about this;

There is one mind and two hearts. There is the outer heart, that part of us that just reacts to the world, forever chasing whatever looks good to it, running from whatever looks bad and barking at whatever looks like it should be attacked. Then there is the inner heart, where the fire of the soul burns in serene simplicity, waiting for us to fan its flames.

There is a gateway to the inner heart and its key is the mind

Without the mind, it is far too easy to fool yourself, to believe you are sincere and earnest when in truth all that leads you is a self-centered heart. All too often, we see how people justify the most unethical behavior by saying, "my heart told me this was right." But the heart to which they hearkened was the animal heart that barks in the forest. Often, it barks so loud, the inner heart cannot at all be heard.

Which is why we need the mind: to sit and contemplate, to focus on the depth of what our inner heart is telling us, until its voice can be heard, amplified and crystal clear.

But we know how you feel about them damn Jews lol … so perhaps it’s a lost cause at this point.

but yea, u got schooled somethin serious and no it had nothing to do wit charts

:ohwell:

Your favorite posters favorite poster

LMAO Brian is a flat earther, you really are a dumb piece of shit lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO Brian is a flat earther, you really are a dumb piece of shit lol

It's great to have you back, I missed you and was needing some attention.  I hope you are being safe out there.  Don't forget to wear your mask if community spread rises above an arbitrary metric, and get boosted often.