Author Topic: Mopreme On 2pac, The Notorious B.I.G. 1994 Shooting & Al Sharpton Visiting Tupac  (Read 430 times)

jmix

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
no responses yet, what going on JMix?

you need to ask questions that the fans want answered, like was tupac a blood? i would really liike to know this!
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG

you need to ask questions that the fans want answered, like was tupac a blood? i would really liike to know this!

bro shut the fuck up with your smart arse shit

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED

Jmix drop some more 2pac OG's in cdq my nigga!?

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Hack Wilson - real

abusive

All of what he asked was already known. It would have been great if he could have gone in depth about the '94 shooting or anything for that matter but J likes to keep his interviews short for some reason. Hopefully the next part will be better and he said he already asked him if Pac was a Blood. I can't wait to hear his response.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy

do you know the answer to my question? i would really appreciate it, my mind would be put at ease!
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

Hack Wilson - real

do you know the answer to my question? i would really appreciate it, my mind would be put at ease!