Author Topic: name the top five shittiest posters here  (Read 2685 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: name the top five shittiest posters here
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2014, 08:09:00 PM »
Ha!

Scitt crying that I put him in the top 5 shittiest posters. If you read my list, it was mainly trolling and bullshit. I put OVERSEER as #1 just because he don't post. LOL.

As for Ricky, LOL... Still never had the OG Shippinbriccz account banned.

Now, I will say this, I also didn't ask to have the Rick Venom account banned.... BUT I know who did suggest it and I did co-signed it to a mod with banning powers....

The saga continues.

Remedy360

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2014, 08:12:58 PM »
Ha!

Scitt crying that I put him in the top 5 shittiest posters. If you read my list, it was mainly trolling and bullshit. I put OVERSEER as #1 just because he don't post. LOL.

Now, I will say this, I also didn't ask to have the Rick Venom account banned.... BUT I know who did suggest it and I did co-signed it to a mod with banning powers....

The saga continues.

On a side note, how do you feel about having the Seahawks 3rd string QB in your sig?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2014, 08:20:07 PM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

On a side note, how do you feel about having the Seahawks 3rd string QB in your sig?

No bad actually. Our starter is the Super Bowl champions 3rd string QB and might get cut. When the Raiders go through the pre-season I will get new GIFs of this season in my sig.

Also, side note, going to TCF Bank Stadium on Firday to watch the Raiders play against the Vikings in a pre-season game. I am excited! I haven't seen the Raiders play in person since they played in LA. I've watched the Lakers in Minnesota a few times, but never the Raiders.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2014, 08:23:11 PM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

a global mod who also happens to be a troll….ur the reason this website died.

j/k i got nothin but love for you mdoggy. whoever you banned is your business

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2014, 08:24:44 PM »
Mad azz shit. Carson Palmer is da west still LA Raiderz Cuz.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

But when I became a global mod, I promised to be open and honest with what I do, and I have which is why I catch WAY more heat than other mods. And if Ricky wants to comeback, I'd love him back.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2014, 08:28:04 PM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

But when I became a global mod, I promised to be open and honest with what I do, and I have which is why I catch WAY more heat than other mods. And if Ricky wants to comeback, I'd love him back.

tell jome to un-ban him

Remedy360

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2014, 10:14:24 PM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

No bad actually. Our starter is the Super Bowl champions 3rd string QB and might get cut. When the Raiders go through the pre-season I will get new GIFs of this season in my sig.

Also, side note, going to TCF Bank Stadium on Firday to watch the Raiders play against the Vikings in a pre-season game. I am excited! I haven't seen the Raiders play in person since they played in LA. I've watched the Lakers in Minnesota a few times, but never the Raiders.

Our starter? You lost me there. Anyways, that's what's up. It's virtually impossible to get Seahawks tickets around here these days without overpaying like a motherfucker.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »
Ha!

The saga continues.

Our starter? You lost me there. Anyways, that's what's up. It's virtually impossible to get Seahawks tickets around here these days without overpaying like a motherfucker.

As in, Pryor started for the Raiders and now is a 3rd string fringe player on the Seahawks. Not bad actually.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »
Ha!

Scitt crying that I put him in the top 5 shittiest posters. If you read my list, it was mainly trolling and bullshit.

What you mean MDogg,... Sccit "takes criticism well".  He told me himself...

...Right before he threatened to fucc me up and beat my lil' bitch ass up because I said in a post that nobody at dubcc would understand why I don't like Thanksgiving, lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:52:43 AM by Master P...Da Last Don »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2014, 08:55:53 AM »

Thats your internet gang nigga? Haha fuck outta here you ugly fuck and get real. Broke mother fucker.

This shit means alot to them, loc.... See, you and I come here because we love and support Pac/Death Row/West Coast/hip-hop.... these dudes actually come here to fit in and be a part of some gay troll squad internet gang.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
and this my friends is why we all unanimously know brian is the shittiest poster here. he takes every thread and turns it into a soap opera about his gay love he held inside for his former friend nik

infinite loves to befriend new posters like criccet because they dont know how soft and moist he really is.
they aint been here for years watching him act like a hoecake for  the majority of his WHOLE FUCKING LIFE.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2014, 11:54:44 AM »
Ha!

Scitt crying that I put him in the top 5 shittiest posters. If you read my list, it was mainly trolling and bullshit.

What you mean MDogg,... Sccit "takes criticism well".  He told me himself...

...Right before he threatened to fucc me up and beat my lil' bitch ass up because I said in a post that nobody at dubcc would understand why I don't like Thanksgiving, lol

That's right muthaphukka... you better Thanksgiving or I'll knock you into Eid!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2014, 12:00:52 PM »
brian tell them all that shit you was talking on the phone the other night crying about me. i wish their was a a special font for your beta aggression.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2014, 12:20:31 PM »
brian tell them all that shit you was talking on the phone the other night crying about me. i wish their was a a special font for your beta aggression.

Dude called me on the phone and complained that I wasn't being peaceful and that I was carrying out a beef...   My beef is with you, devil (Petey).  And if anyone chooses to sell me out in favor of you, then I ain't got no love for that ficca either...(unless it is in past tense)