Author Topic: name the top five shittiest posters here  (Read 2687 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: name the top five shittiest posters here
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »
your in the devils house as we speak...this is the summer of sam bitch.

it aint safe here for you...now go repent with the lames and leppers while the wolves feast off the blood of your brethrens labor. if you truly know the gospel you know it will get much worse for you before it ever gets better. now sit back and watch my influence spread like the darkness at midnight.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2014, 01:16:40 PM »
Infinite has a nice way of twisting things to make himself feel better. He conveniently forgets to mention the part of him going on a tirade dissing Roccy and talkin mad shit upon his return from Kansas City. He made himself genuinely believe that this is all because I called him out on the thanksgiving thing (where he was acting pretentious by insinuating I was "illiterate and not broadly intelligent enough" to hear how his thanksgiving went) .. Ficca please, this has nothing to do with ur current state of delusion. It's all about petey and his devilish tendencies (or was Roccy the one who was devilish, I forget?) either way, you're too deep in it to come out, but keep convincing yourself that it's justified and rationalizing your faulty behavior with lies if that's what makes u feel better.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2014, 01:46:47 PM »
Infinite has a nice way of twisting things to make himself feel better. He conveniently forgets to mention the part of him going on a tirade dissing Roccy and talkin mad shit upon his return from Kansas City. He made himself genuinely believe that this is all because I called him out on the thanksgiving thing (where he was acting pretentious by insinuating I was "illiterate and not broadly intelligent enough" to hear how his thanksgiving went) .. Ficca please, this has nothing to do with ur current state of delusion. It's all about petey and his devilish tendencies (or was Roccy the one who was devilish, I forget?) either way, you're too deep in it to come out, but keep convincing yourself that it's justified and rationalizing your faulty behavior with lies if that's what makes u feel better.

I disagree... it is you who lies... but we can go back and forth all day... bottom line, we don't see eye to eye.  A friend of the devil (Petey) can never be a friend of a 5% poor, righteous teacher.   You sold me out to get acceptance from Petey and his troll squad... and Infinite needs no acceptance, Infinite stands on his own two like a man... something you will never have the luxury or even the impetus to achieve.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 01:49:20 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2014, 02:01:14 PM »

I disagree... it is you who lies... but we can go back and forth all day... bottom line, we don't see eye to eye.  A friend of the devil (Petey) can never be a friend of a 5% poor, righteous teacher.   You sold me out to get acceptance from Petey and his troll squad... and Infinite needs no acceptance, Infinite stands on his own two like a man... something you will never have the luxury or even the impetus to achieve.

bein bitch enough to burn bridges with every1 who's ever had your back don't mean you stand on your own two...it means u fucked up, cuzzin

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2014, 02:02:55 PM »
I don't really have a top 5. I used to but most of the guys I previously had beef with have shown redeeming qualities that make me appreciate their presence here.

I only have one.

Infinite
Lyin' Brian
Beta Male Brian
Infant

His false sense of righteousness and ego that develops from it manifests as a completely horrible person, not only as a hip hop fan but as someone who preaches their opinions on as truth.

I frequent Reddit and occasionally 4Chan /b and am yet to encounter the shittiness that is Brian.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »

His false sense of righteousness and ego that develops from it manifests as a completely horrible person, not only as a hip hop fan but as someone who preaches their opinions on as truth.

well said

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:14 PM »
Damn some of the most feminine posting I've seen in a long time. People carrying on decade old net beefs while maintaining they grown men and the 'other guy' is at fault. Smdh no wonder I can't be bothered with this forum no more

Salute to Matty, Moon Knight, Mista Rosa, Invincible and the other rare real dudes on here (not that they gonna read this). If this is the extent of West fandom then fuck West you can have it back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2014, 12:26:43 AM »
Damn some of the most feminine posting I've seen in a long time. People carrying on decade old net beefs while maintaining they grown men and the 'other guy' is at fault. Smdh no wonder I can't be bothered with this forum no more

Salute to Matty, Moon Knight, Mista Rosa, Invincible and the other rare real dudes on here (not that they gonna read this). If this is the extent of West fandom then fuck West you can have it back

never thought of it this way...this site is the center of the west coast universe online so to speak and this section represents the majority of what this site has to offer...the take over is near complete.

the google checks pay the server bills and line pockets,  i dont think no one gives a feeznuck

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2014, 01:14:43 AM »

Another one who doesn't understand life

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2014, 07:05:08 AM »

Do you want to die?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2014, 09:39:38 AM »

Another one who doesn't understand life

Agreed.. the "growing up" thing is a myth.  Ficcaz who used to keep it real in their youth become sell outs and call it "growing up"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2014, 09:59:15 AM »
civilize the 85er

infinite you aint no five percenter scrub...dont make me run your credentials bitch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2014, 10:06:54 AM »
civilize the 85er

infinite you aint no five percenter scrub...dont make me run your credentials bitch.

If you say so, devil

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2014, 11:17:36 AM »
civilize the 85er

The white devil always trying to hold a black man down. That ain't right.

These white devils trying to keep uncivilized asiatic man controlled by the elite. But these dudes ain't got knowledge of self. But B here trying to drop science on you uncivilized masses and you reject him. What we need here is some earth to even out this place. Muthaphukkaz here are turning into savages, they ain't control they trolling ways. Fuck that, my man B here overstands the problem here and has been trying for years to kick knowledge here. Man, I can't stand this shit anymore. Peace

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2014, 11:33:26 AM »
civilize the 85er

The white devil always trying to hold a black man down. That ain't right.

These white devils trying to keep uncivilized asiatic man controlled by the elite. But these dudes ain't got knowledge of self. But B here trying to drop science on you uncivilized masses and you reject him. What we need here is some earth to even out this place. Muthaphukkaz here are turning into savages, they ain't control they trolling ways. Fuck that, my man B here overstands the problem here and has been trying for years to kick knowledge here. Man, I can't stand this shit anymore. Peace

if infinite is truly a 5 %er then he knows that he is born wit devil blood runnin through his veins and he will do all he can to fight that by realizing his natural evil...but he has not yet come to terms with the fact that his heart naturally pumps hate, instead electing to pose as a self-righteous man who makes no mistakes. also, he needs to understand that the Jews are to be respected by the 2 religions that branched off of Judaism (Christianity, Islam), as it says in the book he practices. but he rather make posts like:

btw, I wouldn't call Roccy the Devil... I don't see eye to eye with him anymore either, but still at the end of the day he's a Muslim.

and then delete it immediately after he realizes the evil he has spewed....though he is not always quick to catch his evil ways, and sometimes it takes him longer than others to realize what he has done (if ever).