Author Topic: DJ Quik website and merchandise  (Read 452 times)

makaveliapostle

DJ Quik website and merchandise
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »
Quik just posted on Twitter that he has some new merchandise available to purchase over at djquik.com.  And there is an album featured on the website called "Production & Features" and when you click it, it comes up with a pretty sweet Spotify list.  Strangely enough, the last track is by a group called Electric Wire Hustle.  I bought their album years ago.  I didn't think Quik had anything to do with the album, and still don't really hear it on the track that's featured on the playlist.  I will have to go home and check the credits.  Anyways, thought the Quik heads would wanna know.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Re: DJ Quik website and merchandise
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 09:08:39 AM »
Yes, I've seen it too.. wanted to buy something but the T's look kinda horrible.
I hope this is to promote his new album "Midnight Life" (that should be the title).

We need some new Quik and Suga Free..

Matty

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:24:06 AM »
funny enough the electric wire hustle track is on one of my playlists from a brownswood bubblers compilation. dope track, no idea quik was involved? can't see a credit for him either...

makaveliapostle

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 04:19:08 AM »
^yeah matty, not sure why this song was on the playlist.  either he was involved in some sort of unwritten way, or it was just a mistake on the playlist.  i dunno.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »
When I click on the "production features" album it gets me to yahoo's website. What about you guys ? I would like to complete my Quik collection with that one.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."