Author Topic: the new 2pac leaks, individual mp3's  (Read 2127 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: the new 2pac leaks, individual mp3's
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »
Hackaveli: is there something wrong with the songs? i dont hear any tags on them!! i demand you jmix tag them now!!

i'll send J Mix a PM and ask if he can tag them for us

it must be nice to have no job, no responsibilities, live with your mom, suck up her wifi and bash me. I am flattered.
you guys never tire of taking shots at the source of leaks for the last couple years huh?

Pac fans?

Or jmix fans?

i cant even tell anymore...

lmao

i don't have wifi, i don't live with my mom and i have a job.  but go ahead and keep making up lies like you did when you accused me of stealing that link from you :D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 02:54:08 PM »
.....so anyways, are there any 100% confirmed songs with unheard 2Pac vocals that have yet to hit?  I think "Where You Been" was the last snippet I had that I was waiting for the full leak.  I know there's songs like Tribulations with E-40 and such which are rumored, but any that people have heard?  Either in snippets or whatnot.  Not unrleased NU MIXXES or JJ remixes, but actual real OG 2pac songs?

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 03:04:16 PM »
.....so anyways, are there any 100% confirmed songs with unheard 2Pac vocals that have yet to hit?  I think "Where You Been" was the last snippet I had that I was waiting for the full leak.  I know there's songs like Tribulations with E-40 and such which are rumored, but any that people have heard?  Either in snippets or whatnot.  Not unrleased NU MIXXES or JJ remixes, but actual real OG 2pac songs?

There's over 20 songs produced by Johnny J with unheard vocals. I was told this by a very reliable source, but there's a total of 40 unheards within Amaru's possession.

jmix

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 04:43:07 PM »

There's over 20 songs produced by Johnny J with unheard vocals. I was told this by a very reliable source, but there's a total of 40 unheards within Amaru's possession.

27 left from johnny j's catalog.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »

Hello Jmix,

Where did you get this information?

As a Makaveli fan, I hope it's true but I'm curious to know your source.

Thanks,

Krzieg

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »

Was Styles your source?

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:04 AM »
Hackaveli: is there something wrong with the songs? i dont hear any tags on them!! i demand you jmix tag them now!!

i'll send J Mix a PM and ask if he can tag them for us

it must be nice to have no job, no responsibilities, live with your mom, suck up her wifi and bash me. I am flattered.
you guys never tire of taking shots at the source of leaks for the last couple years huh?

Pac fans?

Or jmix fans?

i cant even tell anymore...

i used to be a jmix fan but you never excepted my friend request on myspace! i just wanted to be your friend and help you with tagging songs and talking about samantha and the kids. But im hearing voices in my head telling me to killl myself, now i know how your friend that coward big frank felt before he shot himself in the head. I just want my frigging question answered Jmix, was tupac a blood? !!!
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 06:50:08 AM »

Yeah, I've heard all those rumors as well.  And I've seen the unreleased song list from Bombfirst, but has anyone actually "heard" any of these songs like on the phone or through snippets that can verify any of this?  I do remember I have a snippet of a 94 era 2pac song called "brothers in the pen" which I think is an early version of "Niggaz in the pen" which showed up on the Thug Life Vol. 2 bootleg.  And that song had some different lyrics.

Oh yes, and the snippet of Too Tight with 2pac, jewell and Hammer.  I forgot about that one too.  So I guess there's at least one confirmed song out there from Pac's DR era that hasn't been leaked yet.  I was hoping someone would have 100% confirmation about some more.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 06:53:57 AM »

Jmix.. you have the title of these 27 songs? Post It homie

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »

VISIT DA-SAUCE.PROBOARDS.COM AND REGISTER UNDER THE NAME "J MIX SUCKS" AND RECIEVE A $25 COUPON TO APPLEBEE'S

Did you give my coupon to Gina? I didn't get it yet?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2014, 08:30:37 AM »
are there any new 2Pac acapellas??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2014, 04:33:44 PM »
are there any new 2Pac acapellas??

2pacapellas