Author Topic: Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nate Dogg - Every Single Day OG (Best Quality  (Read 898 times)

aerroc

from b1

Enjoy.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/574hn0
Title: Every Single Day (Original Version)
Artists: Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nate Dogg, Jewell
Producer: Daz
Recorded: 8/16/1993

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
You the man nigga Thanks! This what im talkin bout', dont run your mouth about a track just post the shit... Jasmin mrsa.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Will_B

This the same version BANE leaked here in WAV a couple years back?

HighEyeCue

Re: Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nate Dogg - Every Single Day OG (Best Quality
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:59:55 AM »
why this version was never put on Death Row compilations I will never know :-\

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 10:38:48 AM »

wide awake made more money off having Tanner and folks bootleg it than they could have putting it on the Doggy Bag cd and selling 200 copies lol

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »

wide awake made more money off having Tanner and folks bootleg it than they could have putting it on the Doggy Bag cd and selling 200 copies lol

Tanner was homeless at the time but gave up ass for the WAVs. That currency goes far in the music biz

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »

Tanner was homeless at the time but gave up ass for the WAVs. That currency goes far in the music biz

Lol. What's with you and Hack always being on that gay tip? I mean, you're the one always riding the Dogg Pound's nuts no matter what half baked product they put out. So, I'd assume you would be willing to give up a little more than your ass to Daz. #justsaying #faggot

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 01:24:23 PM »

Lol. What's with you and Hack always being on that gay tip? I mean, you're the one always riding the Dogg Pound's nuts no matter what half baked product they put out. So, I'd assume you would be willing to give up a little more than your ass to Daz. #justsaying #faggot

Wow dubcnn just called out the DPG

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 04:29:20 PM »

what's with Eric worrying about what Will B's doing instead of trying to keep dubcnn.com on life support?

you seem to be a pretty angry person Eric, must be a fun life   :D

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 05:10:53 PM »

what's with Eric worrying about what Will B's doing instead of trying to keep dubcnn.com on life support?

I'm angry because every time I see your signature it annoys me. I'm not homophobic in the least bit, but seeing that just disgusts me. Also, I get tired of having to talk with moderators and members beefing in this section, when it should be reserved for the G-Spot. Furthermore, Will, I didn't call out the Dogg Pound. I simply said, they have had some half baked projects. You and I both know this to be true. They do as well, granted they have gotten a lot better, listened to the fans, and we're not hearing as much half baked stuff anymore.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 05:15:25 PM »
The seizure causing avatar of yours is okay but my signature is a problem?

news to me

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 01:15:59 AM »

I'm angry because every time I see your signature it annoys me. I'm not homophobic in the least bit, but seeing that just disgusts me. Also, I get tired of having to talk with moderators and members beefing in this section, when it should be reserved for the G-Spot. Furthermore, Will, I didn't call out the Dogg Pound. I simply said, they have had some half baked projects. You and I both know this to be true. They do as well, granted they have gotten a lot better, listened to the fans, and we're not hearing as much half baked stuff anymore.

I can just imagine the next dubcnn promo

"we have new audio from the DPG...and it's not as bad as you might think" :D

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:27:29 AM »
The seizure causing avatar of yours is okay but my signature is a problem?

news to me

"See me have a seizure on stage, you ain't feelin well, hell
How many niggaz wanna be involved?
See I was only talkin to Biggie, but I'll kill allay'all, then ball" - 2Pac

k1000

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 05:59:22 AM »
1st time i'm listening to that version. did not a version that good was around. props to correa.

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:27 AM »
from b1

Enjoy.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/574hn0
Title: Every Single Day (Original Version)
Artists: Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nate Dogg, Jewell
Producer: Daz
Recorded: 8/16/1993

This actually sounds better than the WAV so thanks.