0 (0%)
Eric Dubcnn.com
1 (20%)
Sikotic
3 (60%)
Okka
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Who banned Richard F Venom??  (Read 656 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Who banned Richard F Venom??
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 08:35:09 PM »
I can not see anybody in the ban list with that name.. any other nicks or idea what he might have been banned for?

the real question is how much do u hate the direction rud has taken dubcc?

take a look at this shit-hole, and ask yourself….why?

I blame Krazy, who i really did ask to be banned. But he was never banned.

lol@blaming krazy when rud/nima only care enough to collect ad-revenue checks off the dubcc name by stealing news for the main site from the west coast section with minimal effort in actually maintaining this site. they don't give a fuck, bru. u might be the last person to get the memo.

I actually blame Facebook and other social media outlets. Younger cats aren't looking to go to message boards, but rather they do social media, Twitter hashtags. The internet has changed in the last 10 years. We are just full of OG's who are trickling off one by one everyday.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
I can not see anybody in the ban list with that name.. any other nicks or idea what he might have been banned for?

lol@blaming krazy when rud/nima only care enough to collect ad-revenue checks off the dubcc name by stealing news for the main site from the west coast section with minimal effort in actually maintaining this site. they don't give a fuck, bru. u might be the last person to get the memo.

I actually blame Facebook and other social media outlets. Younger cats aren't looking to go to message boards, but rather they do social media, Twitter hashtags. The internet has changed in the last 10 years. We are just full of OG's who are trickling off one by one everyday.

LOL NO…there are many forums still running, some with even too much activity goin on

www.thecoli.com is the one i frequent most, but it's too crowded for me to go there regularly

quit givin rud a pass, my boy…i just had one of the more revered mods pm about this and he's saying what everyones been thinking. rud/nima don't give a shit, and thats the only reason behind the failure of dubcc/dubcnn. nothin more, nothin less.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »

I was never an advocate for Krazy, but his whole pedo shit was all relatively recent, I don't really put any of it on him.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
Whatsup King Rem?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 04:11:18 PM »

I was never an advocate for Krazy, but his whole pedo shit was all relatively recent, I don't really put any of it on him.

gotta admit i stopped going into several threads Krazy posted in just because i didn't wanna see his sick shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
the forum thing is kinda dead

there was so many thriving at one point and you cant say survival of the fittest because well...dubcc

coli and a few got their niche but the game is no way like what it was.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 02:33:22 AM »
Every forum shits on this one in terms of activity.. its only downhill from here. There used to be redeeming values at least, but not no more

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »
Every forum shits on this one in terms of activity.. its only downhill from here. There used to be redeeming values at least, but not no more

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/remembrance-of-message-boards-past/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

The New York Times even wrote about the decline in message boards in 2011. Which this message board saw a huge fall in activity in 2010, so this board's activity has followed the trend of other boards out there.

Honestly, this is a very nich board. At onetime there were dozens of westcoast board, one for Ruthless fans, one for Death Row fans, Bay Area fans, Dogg Pound fans. Now there is social media. Most of the artist that would pop in on here are now on Twitter. It use to be a HUGE deal when someone popped in here and then there were threads asking if that was the real person and so on. Now people go to Twitter. The days of Daz going nuts on his own board are gone. And you aren't going to see very many new members, as people aren't searching out message board. Seriously, we had to put a member freeze on for a while because for ever one new member, there were about 4 alias accounts and 100 spambots.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 05:08:38 PM »
get a job my faggot boy or a life dubcc isn't all this world has to offer real spit

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 05:14:30 PM »
NIK has a job...he's a rapper

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »
Voted Shookotic, that wigger is guilty as charged.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 05:58:33 PM »

m dogg might be off the hook for this one now

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2014, 06:05:33 PM »

m dogg might be off the hook for this one now

I never had banning powers though. Speaking of which though, give me mod rights you fucking euro trash fwiggerz.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »
 8)