Author Topic: Had a dream about Daz  (Read 1580 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had a dream about Daz
« on: August 07, 2014, 01:20:03 AM »
NSo I was at work or school, some kind of place like that.... people were kind of gathered together outside a building, kind of trapped like how you might be if you were on the clock at a job and out on break, around random people like a work school type scenario, but not prison....

There was some kind of construction goin on outside the building, some grass surrounding some dirt piles up....

Daz and I were just kind of hanging out like random co-workers might do if they were on a smoke break or something....

So I started spittin some Daz 16's from RRGB, it could've been Dogg Food but I think it was RRGB....

It was Daz signature machine gun fire spit and as I started the verse he kind of like slowly started paying more attention like "damn that sounds familiar, how you know all that". So we chatted for a minute....

Then later I saw Snoop and told him about it like "Yo, Snoop I saw Daz and was rappin. Some Daz verses....

THE END
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

Re: Had a dream about Daz
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 09:22:07 AM »
Go take your medicine bi polar faggot fucc.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 01:09:30 PM »
aspergers having manic depressive skitzo ass type ficca

hug some one w a mental illness today and pray for brian.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 02:46:00 PM »
All of your dreams have the same basic pattern (as far as I can remember at least), you meet some of your idols, you chop it up as equals and you do something that gets you their respect. This is a bit different, or harder to interpret because of the Snoop ending but I'll just shoot from the hip.

Also, did you rap it FOR Daz or just for a crowd and did Daz then notice you and was impressed?

Either way, like I  already said, it's about you being on the same level as your idols and since dreams are expressing (not only) subconscious feelings, this could be seen as you not just looking as them as great rappers/producers but actually want to associate with them for whatever reason. Now, looking at this forum and what you have said over the years it could mean that you'd want the Daz/Snoop/DR "aura" to rub off on you, which in turn, would give you some respect by other people who love DR. In reality this is crap of course, because no matter how much one knows or thinks of someone, doesn't mean that others sees them as equal but in a dream, it COULD mean that you WANT this to happen. Or it could mean something completely different but this is my take on it.

What I also find interesting are the piles of dirt that you talked about. Usually a dream takes place in some unrecognizable setting, some generic setting (because in both cases the place doesn't have a deeper meaning to the dream) or some familiar setting but then you'd be able to describe it in detail. In this case, why would an unimportant pile of dirt  with a nearby construction site be of any importance? Maybe it's a manifestation of you actually impressing someone/others with not YOUR body of work but that of someone else. That would fit in with the (kinda farfetched - I admit) theory of you trying to put yourself on the same level and trying to get the rub by it and impressing people on here. Again, it could mean something completely different.

Not sure about the Snoop thing in the end. I mean, why should Snoop be impressed by a random guy telling him that he just met Daz and rapped on of HIS verses?

I'm, not into psychology or dream interpretation shit so take it for what it's worth: merely my opinion. But I'd be curious what your take on that is, if you want to share.
It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »

Also, did you rap it FOR Daz or just for a crowd and did Daz then notice you and was impressed?

there might of been some other random people hanging around.  But you know how people sometimes hum or sing to themselves... I was sort of rapping to myself but also kind of aware Daz was there... so it started out with me just by myself like someone standing out on a smoke break humming to themselves amongst some other random people and work... and it became just an interaction between Daz and myself when he realized the lyrics I was spitting sounded familiar to him (because they were his)... I sort of did it to catch his attention but in a lazy way like someone humming/singing/rapping to themselves (while knowing others might hear, or even some do it for attention), it wasn't totally planned but wasn't accident either

Also, it was like I already knew Snoop in the dream and I was telling him I met Daz.  The Snoop part was not the main part of the dream though (which normally it would be maybe a bigger deal to meet Snoop, but like I said it was like I already knew Snoop in the dream, so it wasn't a big deal or uncommon to see him, but meeting Daz was a big deal).  Daz was sort of like his 1998 self... he wasn't so much in his prime like the young/skinny Daz, but he wasn't out of his prime yet either, so it was probably 98 Daz (which makes sense because the scene looked a little like my highschool from 98) he had on a black t-shirt and jeans, a red bandana not worn just for style but like worn to keep the sun and sweat out of his eyes (in my dream state I don't think it mattered the whole red/blood, blue/crip thing didn't matter)

...thanks for the analysis too, btw...Daz was certainly a hero to me in one of the best periods of my life 8th grade when the Dogg Food album came out and also a hero to me in one of the worst times in my life 10th grade 1998 when RRGB came out

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:23:03 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 04:06:10 PM »
Your dreams have the common theme of you seeking approval from older black men...Daz, Suge. If I remember you cooked for Suge and were wearing an apron an it was like he was coming home from work and you were basically the housewife.

Innarestin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 04:10:44 PM »
Your dreams have the common theme of you seeking approval from older black men...Daz, Suge. If I remember you cooked for Suge and were wearing an apron an it was like he was coming home from work and you were basically the housewife.

Innarestin.
hahahahaha

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 05:04:34 PM »

...thanks for the analysis too, btw...Daz was certainly a hero to me in one of the best periods of my life 8th grade when the Dogg Food album came out and also a hero to me in one of the worst times in my life 10th grade 1998 when RRGB came out

This when waz when you was raped not rapped and liked it.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 05:43:54 PM »

there might of been some other random people hanging around.  But you know how people sometimes hum or sing to themselves... I was sort of rapping to myself but also kind of aware Daz was there... so it started out with me just by myself like someone standing out on a smoke break humming to themselves amongst some other random people and work... and it became just an interaction between Daz and myself when he realized the lyrics I was spitting sounded familiar to him (because they were his)... I sort of did it to catch his attention but in a lazy way like someone humming/singing/rapping to themselves (while knowing others might hear, or even some do it for attention), it wasn't totally planned but wasn't accident either

Also, it was like I already knew Snoop in the dream and I was telling him I met Daz.  The Snoop part was not the main part of the dream though (which normally it would be maybe a bigger deal to meet Snoop, but like I said it was like I already knew Snoop in the dream, so it wasn't a big deal or uncommon to see him, but meeting Daz was a big deal).  Daz was sort of like his 1998 self... he wasn't so much in his prime like the young/skinny Daz, but he wasn't out of his prime yet either, so it was probably 98 Daz (which makes sense because the scene looked a little like my highschool from 98) he had on a black t-shirt and jeans, a red bandana not worn just for style but like worn to keep the sun and sweat out of his eyes (in my dream state I don't think it mattered the whole red/blood, blue/crip thing didn't matter)

I know that I'm often talking shit to you and quite frankly, often you "deserve" it because in my opinion you would be better off with letting go of that DR "fanaticism" and just taking the positives of that whole stuff and move on. But after all it is your life. I don't agree with a lot of the shit you say and I have my own opinion about some of the dreams that you post but in the end I respect your honesty. But then again don't be surprised when someone calls you out because of it (me including). I think that if you found a middle way then you'd be way more respected here, no that it would really matter, but you'd find more peace here.

It will always be 1993 to me.

Recognize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 10:43:56 PM »

If 8th grade is when your life peaked, then you have lived a very sad life.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 01:03:37 AM »
NSo I was at work or school, some kind of place like that.... people were kind of gathered together outside a building, kind of trapped like how you might be if you were on the clock at a job and out on break, around random people like a work school type scenario, but not prison....

There was some kind of construction goin on outside the building, some grass surrounding some dirt piles up....

Daz and I were just kind of hanging out like random co-workers might do if they were on a smoke break or something....

So I started spittin some Daz 16's from RRGB, it could've been Dogg Food but I think it was RRGB....

It was Daz signature machine gun fire spit and as I started the verse he kind of like slowly started paying more attention like "damn that sounds familiar, how you know all that". So we chatted for a minute....

Then later I saw Snoop and told him about it like "Yo, Snoop I saw Daz and was rappin. Some Daz verses....

THE END

This nigga on crack

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 02:44:36 AM »
too bad daz hasnt been on here for a while and infant cat tell him about his dream

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 02:51:11 AM »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 03:09:57 AM »
^ is that you leakin urine nigga? Nast mother fucker pissin himself. We dont wanna see that shit ... Buy diaper retard

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 09:23:05 AM »

THE END

This nigga on crack

Real recognize real or crack head recognize crack head.